Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Sinny » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:29 am

I wish Nick would get a test done on Faith too.. sharon was in the middle of one of her nutso times.. lying and stealing and seeing Nick's face everywhere.. I bet she just wanted to see his name on that paper and lied and said it was him. Sharon is a trash bag. Even her mom knows that.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:34 am

Quote Sinny: I wish Nick would get a test done on Faith too.. sharon was in the middle of one of her nutso times.. lying and stealing and seeing Nick's face everywhere.. I bet she just wanted to see his name on that paper and lied and said it was him. Sharon is a trash bag. Even her mom knows that.

Sure Doris knows it. Don't get why Nick can't see it.

Stevie Wonder could see that!

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:13 am

Can you imagine the massive head explosions on both sides of the TV screen if Faith's paternity were switched? :D

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny: I wish Nick would get a test done on Faith too.. sharon was in the middle of one of her nutso times.. lying and stealing and seeing Nick's face everywhere.. I bet she just wanted to see his name on that paper and lied and said it was him. Sharon is a trash bag. Even her mom knows that.

ha ha ha you are killing me.....Stevie Wonder.... ;)

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Sharon is a real trash bag. I have always thought that Faith belonged to Billy Abbott. When you think about it, Sharon did Nick, Jack and Billy in the same week. Now that we know that Sharon knew exactly how to change a DNA result, it is almost certain that she did the same thing for Faith's DNA just to make sure that she got Nick. That backfired on her, however. He wanted to go back to Phyllis and recommitt to their marriage, wile Sharon stood in the bushes looking like a stupid fool with her big knocked up belly.

She is nothing but a nasty pig.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Yes Sharon is a very nasty pig and it burns my butt that she pretends to be good and sweet.....when we can all see that she is just a SELFISH nasty immature fool. She can't think of anything better to do as a mother and an adult in her forties, other than to chase one Newman after the other. This woman is such a disgusting twit!

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:32 pm

I hope Chucky Faith turns out to be Billy's. Naw I wouldnt wish that demonseed on Billy. He lost a precious darling babygirl not some evil seed spewed by that wicked hag Sharin.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: Yes Sharon is a very nasty pig and it burns my butt that she pretends to be good and sweet.....when we can all see that she is just a SELFISH nasty immature fool. She can't think of anything better to do as a mother and an adult in her forties, other than to chase one Newman after the other. This woman is such a disgusting twit!

She is a fraud. I don't believe anything she says anymore. She has no creditability at all. You never know with Sharon what her agenda is.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:18 am

Quote Ethelmae02: I hope Chucky Faith turns out to be Billy's. Naw I wouldnt wish that demonseed on Billy. He lost a precious darling babygirl not some evil seed spewed by that wicked hag Sharin.

I know right. As much as I truly think that odds are Faith is Billy's. I like Billy and right now he doesn't need any more problems. The last thing he needs is to be forced to deal with Sharon and Faith.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:18 am

Quote lilpiggy:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

ha ha ha you are killing me.....Stevie Wonder.... ;)

Even a blind man knows when the sun is shining. 3)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”