Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pgl35

Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club

Postby pgl35 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Quote Time4Soaps: She is so man crazy she wants to do them all. :D

And she has!

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Quote Justahousewife: Bumping up the hate of the Bi Polar Princess from the land of Yes-No... Yesterday ONCE AGAIN, she was making out with Adam and stopped.. We have seen this how many times in the past month? UGH.. So let me guess, today Sharon will show up to Adam and say:"Let's be together" and 10 minutes later, Stop! Pathetic.

"Oh Adam , we can't do this, go back to your wife! Now do me!
YUCK!

Time4Soaps

Postby Time4Soaps » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Quote pgl35:

And she has!

Hee hee hee I know :D

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Quote Time4Soaps:
Quote pgl35:

And she has!

Hee hee hee I know :D

And getting ready to add another notch to her old worn out bed, Dylan!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 am

Kudos to SC for portraying a character that sparks such love and forgiveness in some, while sparking disdain and disgust for her carrying on with the man who has done so many evil things in others. She also plays the nauseating victim, who sparks some's ability to give her a free pass on everything really well. She is the permanent victim.
And kudos to MM for creating a character I love to by slithering his slimy parasitic way into a character I used to love (Sharon)'s life.
Signed,
Sharon Collins/Newman/Abbott/newman/Whoever-Else-She-Will-Be Next Hater.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:11 am

Quote babynapper:
Quote lulujaz: I just had to start this because this woman makes me physically sick. She is stupid and selfish beyond belief. Now she's sporting Victor's rock despite her alleging that she had not "made up her mind yet". That's an impossible task because making up one's mind involves brain cells which she has none of.

Her doings with Adam are infamous, sexing with her child's kidnapper, the same one that let her rot in jail is just beyond repulsive. She does not care about her children. Her whole sweet goody act is just that...an act. But she IS gullible. Nick, Adam and Victor have all played her like a fiddle. it's to the point where I can't even stand to look a or hear her voice. She stands here with her dumbstruck head tilted look. pretty is as pretty does. this twit is anything but pretty. she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis. She just makes me want to throw something at my flat screen.

Sharry-ho is a waste of space.

Speaking of space... Sharry is always staring out in space! :-)

Lmao it was only a matter of time until someone used "babynapper" as his/her sn...Lmao I love it!

Penny 4 ur thoughts

Postby Penny 4 ur thoughts » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:24 am

Sharon is a brainless and stupid HO-bag! I will never support this idiot again. She is too stupid for words! I wish that she would go away!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 am

Quote BizzieBee:
Quote Leel:
Quote DozenRMore: Sorry even if they get her away from Adumb she is ruined for me forever.I will always hate her for what she did to her daughter. >(

And now she is rolling around in bed with her psycho baby kidnapper. All the violin and piano music in the world won't make this story look romantic. Only teenage girls (maybe) would see anything romantic about this pairing. The writers trying to redeem Adam by making him look helpless, blind and building a fence ~) ~), crying pitiably, Sharon lovingly removing his sunglasses, puke! It's a big disgusting fail MAB!

It was pathetic.I can't believe how disgusting they are.I thought about all his crimes against Ashley and how he never said he was sorry or told her what happened to her baby.He is never punished for any thing he has done but instead gets a reward of having sex with his victim.Some thing is terribly wrong with this picture. ;(

I feel like because Sharon "forgave" Adam by sleeping with him after she found out what he had done, everything he's done to everyone else is discounted, as though the show revolves around only Sharon.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Lol this thread is funny.
Dare I create a bash aDam thread?

BurnToast

Postby BurnToast » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:16 pm

I hate the ole broke down ho sl--ut :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”