Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Homesick Cajun

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:07 am

Off topic for a moment. While I'm on a production rant.

Memo to Jill Farren Phelps. When the director says "Lights Camera Action" They don't mean night lights!! Ever scene is entirely too dark. I know CBS/Sony have some pocket change around their desks that could be used to buy some light bulbs. This is ridiculous! I know the show's on a tight budget but gimma a break! Why punish the audience. If I recall Sony makes light bulbs. If this is an advertisement for their product, their sales should plummet.

Sorry, rant over....for now :)

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:09 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun: Well, I have now suffered though the scene in the freezer, then I suffered through the wet t-shirt contest. And I only have one thing to say. Boy, was I ever wrong about the soda spraying. I really and truly expected it to be funny.

That was the most ridiculous, silliest, dumbest, foolish, stupidest thing I have ever had the misfortune to witness. Whatever pea brained, simple minded, dimwitted numskull came up with that idea should be fired! Immediately (if not sooner) fired! That was horrible!

I said about the freezer scene that Nick looked like he'd rather be having a root canal. Believe me, yesterday I would have! At least with a root canal they give you something to make you forget about the trauma about to happen. I had no such relief yesterday. Had nothing in the house to dull the pain. And it's still painful this morning.

it was embarrassing to watch.. painful indeed..this is all shick has.. childish teen games.. that is all they ever were.. they are so immature when they are together.. sooooo lame and pathetic,

If this is the best that the writers can conjure up on their Ouija boards for this pathetic pair. Then please stop trying. That was horrible. If the scene was to show them being playful and funny it failed miserably. It showed them acting like complete and utter fools.

I love to bash this pair but I actually felt bad for the actors.. this was really lame stuff..

I did too Sinny! I felt really bad for them. I don't know what the writers and director too, were going for, but if they were going for silly, they succeeded. If they were going for cute and funny, they missed the mark by miles and miles!

And what did they have Sharon wearing on her feet? Stilettos ? Her and Lauren too. SC and TB both looked like they were having a hard time trying to run in their scenes. I don't know what kind of surface they had them on. But production wise both scenes were terrible!!!!! Disgraceful actually for what is supposed to be the number one daytime soap. That's a joke in itself.

cheesy lame stuff... it was a total FAIL.. there was nothing cute or innocent or romantic about this scene.. it was forced and tired and quite the joke. It sure makes Nick look like a total fool.. a total fool..

They both looked like fools! Look up "lame" in Webster's and you'll see a picture of Sharon and Nick with those silly soda bottles in their hands. That was pathetic!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:32 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun: Well, I have now suffered though the scene in the freezer, then I suffered through the wet t-shirt contest. And I only have one thing to say. Boy, was I ever wrong about the soda spraying. I really and truly expected it to be funny.

That was the most ridiculous, silliest, dumbest, foolish, stupidest thing I have ever had the misfortune to witness. Whatever pea brained, simple minded, dimwitted numskull came up with that idea should be fired! Immediately (if not sooner) fired! That was horrible!

I said about the freezer scene that Nick looked like he'd rather be having a root canal. Believe me, yesterday I would have! At least with a root canal they give you something to make you forget about the trauma about to happen. I had no such relief yesterday. Had nothing in the house to dull the pain. And it's still painful this morning.

it was embarrassing to watch.. painful indeed..this is all shick has.. childish teen games.. that is all they ever were.. they are so immature when they are together.. sooooo lame and pathetic,

If this is the best that the writers can conjure up on their Ouija boards for this pathetic pair. Then please stop trying. That was horrible. If the scene was to show them being playful and funny it failed miserably. It showed them acting like complete and utter fools.

I love to bash this pair but I actually felt bad for the actors.. this was really lame stuff..

I did too Sinny! I felt really bad for them. I don't know what the writers and director too, were going for, but if they were going for silly, they succeeded. If they were going for cute and funny, they missed the mark by miles and miles!

And what did they have Sharon wearing on her feet? Stilettos ? Her and Lauren too. SC and TB both looked like they were having a hard time trying to run in their scenes. I don't know what kind of surface they had them on. But production wise both scenes were terrible!!!!! Disgraceful actually for what is supposed to be the number one daytime soap. That's a joke in itself.

cheesy lame stuff... it was a total FAIL.. there was nothing cute or innocent or romantic about this scene.. it was forced and tired and quite the joke. It sure makes Nick look like a total fool.. a total fool..

They both looked like fools! Look up "lame" in Webster's and you'll see a picture of Sharon and Nick with those silly soda bottles in their hands. That was pathetic!

at least sharon is a mental case.. what the hell is Dickolaus's excuse... these were such bad scenes.. on the other boards I post at there is a lot of talk about how bad these were and on twitter

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:35 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:

at least sharon is a mental case.. what the hell is Dickolaus's excuse... these were such bad scenes.. on the other boards I post at there is a lot of talk about how bad these were and on twitter

Clueless Newman has always been a few fries short of a Happy Meal. But this display really showed them both is a very bad light, in more ways than one.

Not surprised about twitter. It was that bad! I was soooo wrong. I really was looking forward to the comic relief, didn't get it...

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:42 am

he really is a clueless twit.. he is ff material.. shick will be too if we get more crud like this.. I do have to admit I had to ff that stupid pop scene.. how cheesy.. I always saw shick as cheesy and this proves to me that the writers see them just like I do.. a freaking JOKE

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 am

Quote Sinny: he really is a clueless twit.. he is ff material.. shick will be too if we get more crud like this.. I do have to admit I had to ff that stupid pop scene.. how cheesy.. I always saw shick as cheesy and this proves to me that the writers see them just like I do.. a freaking JOKE

Yeah, heck, put the two village idiots together. I can FF both at the same time. Sharon looked like a complete fool. Clueless Newman was really not much better.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:19 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny: he really is a clueless twit.. he is ff material.. shick will be too if we get more crud like this.. I do have to admit I had to ff that stupid pop scene.. how cheesy.. I always saw shick as cheesy and this proves to me that the writers see them just like I do.. a freaking JOKE

Yeah, heck, put the two village idiots together. I can FF both at the same time. Sharon looked like a complete fool. Clueless Newman was really not much better.

yep put the idiots together and let us ff them easier.. they add nothing to the show whatsoever.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:13 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

yep put the idiots together and let us ff them easier.. they add nothing to the show whatsoever.

Aw... team shick for all the wrong reasons! What I like is they go thru the motions of liking one another, when clearly they don't care one iota. Team Himbo-Shimbo making each other miserable til the Summer paternity bomb explodes! :D

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Sharon is such a nasty, lazy trick! She makes me want to puke as soon as she comes on the screen I just roll my eyes and become nauseated! ~)

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon is such a nasty, lazy trick! She makes me want to puke as soon as she comes on the screen I just roll my eyes and become nauseated! ~)

Hey Pretty, weren't there a group called Cheap Trick, back in the day......I bet BobbleHead Sharon was their lazy trick and chief groupie. I bet her French Hooker Outfit and
her Flasher Raincoat was left over from her Groupie days. She probably wrote songs for them like "I wanna whip your Cow" and "If Brains was Oil, I'd be a quart low". :D :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”