Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pgl35

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby pgl35 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:08 am

Quote gardengal:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Charlie Big: Oh, great! Now Nick wants to know what she wanted to tell him in the freezer and she lies! He wants to go on a family date and she is lying to him to his face! Give me a break. I really hope that the writers of this show know the gamble they are taking with this garbage it may just cause them thier show.

LMAO you guys have to check out the weird ole bug eyes she does again in this scene..

Another way I'm looking at it, there's been so much doom and gloom on this show, I'll take the comic relief where ever I can get it. The fact that it comes at Sharon's expense is lagniappe for me! :)

LMAO ok I need to do that too.. cuz those crazy eyes crack me up.. my son always says there goes sharon and her weirdo eyes

That's the only look she's got going on these days. 8)

she has been isolated to being in scenes only with Nick.. no one else wants her around. I really wonder what they are going to do with this loser.. they need to start redeeming her soon or her days are numbered.

If this is the current regime's idea of a redemption story line for Sharon then they are failing miserably. It's only making her look worse, if that's possible.

Hey, Nelson said it gets worse, much worse in fact. So, who knows what's coming for the village idiot. :)

All you have to do is have Shick share a scene, and many are oohh and aahh. The thinking by many is Sharon just has to be paired. It seems to irrelevant if the story surrounding the scene is full of flaws. Just look at how many were giddy about the Shadam booty calls this spring. If I were a Sharon fan, I would have been furious about that degrading writing.

If I were a Sharon fan I sure wouldn't want her with Adam or Nick, both losers in different ways..I'd want her with someone who would really love her.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:15 am

Quote pgl35:
Quote gardengal:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Charlie Big: Oh, great! Now Nick wants to know what she wanted to tell him in the freezer and she lies! He wants to go on a family date and she is lying to him to his face! Give me a break. I really hope that the writers of this show know the gamble they are taking with this garbage it may just cause them thier show.

LMAO you guys have to check out the weird ole bug eyes she does again in this scene..

Another way I'm looking at it, there's been so much doom and gloom on this show, I'll take the comic relief where ever I can get it. The fact that it comes at Sharon's expense is lagniappe for me! :)

LMAO ok I need to do that too.. cuz those crazy eyes crack me up.. my son always says there goes sharon and her weirdo eyes

she has been isolated to being in scenes only with Nick.. no one else wants her around. I really wonder what they are going to do with this loser.. they need to start redeeming her soon or her days are numbered.

If this is the current regime's idea of a redemption story line for Sharon then they are failing miserably. It's only making her look worse, if that's possible.

Hey, Nelson said it gets worse, much worse in fact. So, who knows what's coming for the village idiot. :)

All you have to do is have Shick share a scene, and many are oohh and aahh. The thinking by many is Sharon just has to be paired. It seems to irrelevant if the story surrounding the scene is full of flaws. Just look at how many were giddy about the Shadam booty calls this spring. If I were a Sharon fan, I would have been furious about that degrading writing.

If I were a Sharon fan I sure wouldn't want her with Adam or Nick, both losers in different ways..I'd want her with someone who would really love her.

There's the conundrum. :D

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:31 am

Quote gardengal:
Quote pgl35:
Quote gardengal:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:

There's the conundrum. :D

I know it's a lot to take in, but there must be someone who would love the loon, lol

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:45 am

Sorry to be joining the party so late this morning. Have to shout out to Sinny and Homesick for keeping SC out of the employment line in my absense...
So Sharon was her annoying self yesterday in Canada. The best part, though, was when Himbo admitted that he mostly went with her to drop Faith off at ballet to stick it to his parents. So he didn't want to go because he cared to be with her; he was thinking of his parents the whole time! lol

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:54 am

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote trinilisa: DON'T MISS OUT ON THE UPGRADED VERSION TO THE SHARE SN DOLL (THE "DOLL THAT GETS AROUND").
The upgraded version comes with an on-off switch to turn the "illness" on and off at will.

Oh my, that is really funny! :-)

When you turn the switch on, the eyes light up and glaze over, the head bobbles, and the doll starts babbling to "Cassie"...

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:24 am

Quote trinilisa: Sorry to be joining the party so late this morning. Have to shout out to Sinny and Homesick for keeping SC out of the employment line in my absense...
So Sharon was her annoying self yesterday in Canada. The best part, though, was when Himbo admitted that he mostly went with her to drop Faith off at ballet to stick it to his parents. So he didn't want to go because he cared to be with her; he was thinking of his parents the whole time! lol

My pleasure. Always trying to do my part!

Not surprised about clueless Newman though. How many times does he have to tell the village idiot that he doesn't want to be with her. He's behaving like a teenager too, trying to stick it to his parents. Spending time with the girl they don't like. He needs to grow up too.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:50 am

Quote gardengal:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:

If I were a Sharon fan, not only the degrading writing, but to saddle the character with the BPD nonsense. Jill Farren Phelps and her motley crew won't be there forever. A new regime may not want to be bothered with writing for a character that an illness such as BPD has to be taken into account. A new regime could view it easier to write off the character all together than taking BPD into consideration.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Quote Charlie Big:
Quote Homesick Cajun: These Shick scenes are really a good sign. It finally shows some momentum in the paternity story line. How many months now has this been going on? I'm glad to see it. Shick is going to blow sky high when the truth about Sharon comes out. That's what I'm waiting for.

Gardengal, OT What happened to the baby on your avatar? Such a cutie!

I sure hope that you are right, HC. Frankly, I don't see any movement at all. What I do see is Nick making an absolute idiot of himself trying to play family with Faith and Sharon. They are not a family and they haven't been for years. They aren't married and yet they are trying to build up that child's fantasies about them all being together. That is just sick! Nick always goes back on his word when it comes to that trick dog and frankly, I fully expect him to do her in the next few days while he tells her that it don't mean anything. That is how Nick operates with the backyard trick dog. I guarantee that Nick will cover up what she did and protect her and probably never tell Summer or Jack the truth. I also guarnatee that she will never tell him about what she did to Phyllis either. The story is already a bust and frankly, the air is out of balloon. Nick will care less about what she did and protect her for the sake of the brats she spit out for him. That is how dumb this impicil really is.

They better be very careful going forward with the story line. I just saw the ratings for the week ending Nov 1st. Y&R is still number one overall, but came in second again in all the key demos to GH. The overall doesn't mean much, it's that coveted female viewer under 49 that they care about. Over 50 the almighty advertisers don't care what we watch. There's very little support for these two and there are too many viewers hanging on for one reason, that's to see Sharon paid back for what happened to Phyllis. Phyllis fans are a big part of that number they so desperately want to capture.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:57 pm

That look 8) Sharon's got going on is starting to remind me of Peter Lorre. :D

For you babies that don't know who that is please google the name. 3)

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:05 pm

I think that the biggest problem the show has at this point is that they are looking like they don't know what to do with Sharon and Nick so they are just letting them hang and look stupid. Sharon is wasting everyone's time and Nick just don't know what to do with his time anymore. I have never seen two people who are less interested in life. Lately, I am left to think that the couple would be better off dead, it seems to me that by watching them, they already are.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”