Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Charlie Big

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Charlie Big » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote KeepingItReal: OMgosh I read she filmed 16 scenes....16 scenes of flakiness with these two.... ~)

Sharon is still "playing" Nick.....smh

they sure do hate the sharon character

I know, Sinny! They are writing for both of them like they are two dumbest idiots on the planet soap.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote KeepingItReal: OMgosh I read she filmed 16 scenes....16 scenes of flakiness with these two.... ~)

Why she love playing this flake...she's not Patty which I get....this is just flakey...highschool wannabe's something that they are not.

This is bad. Like or hate the character....it's pathetic and shows now amount of growth.

She is still flakey like before.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Sinny:

Why she love playing this flake...she's not Patty which I get....this is just flakey...highschool wannabe's something that they are not.

This is bad. Like or hate the character....it's pathetic and shows now amount of growth.

They have just done this couple to death and left them looking stupid and desperate and I just don't get why? There is nothing between them, she has done the whole family of men and now she just comes off nasty and sick. If they can't do better than this and they are stupid enough to think that they can change these two and make them compaitable, they are drinking bad water. Nobody is into this garbage anymore. They are both middle aged and don't belong together. Thier history is nothing anymore. They both made other history that is just as powerful, if not more so than before. They are just worn out and it is better to either move them on or get rid of them. They just don't add anything of interest anymore.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Quote Charlie Big:
Quote Sinny:

I know, Sinny! They are writing for both of them like they are two dumbest idiots on the planet soap.

Well... perhaps its because they are the two dumbest idiots on planet soaps. Nice to see the new writers know the real Sharon. :D

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:14 pm

These Shick scenes are really a good sign. It finally shows some momentum in the paternity story line. How many months now has this been going on? I'm glad to see it. Shick is going to blow sky high when the truth about Sharon comes out. That's what I'm waiting for.

Gardengal, OT What happened to the baby on your avatar? Such a cutie!

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:22 am

Quote Homesick Cajun: These Shick scenes are really a good sign. It finally shows some momentum in the paternity story line. How many months now has this been going on? I'm glad to see it. Shick is going to blow sky high when the truth about Sharon comes out. That's what I'm waiting for.

I sure hope that you are right, HC. Frankly, I don't see any movement at all. What I do see is Nick making an absolute idiot of himself trying to play family with Faith and Sharon. They are not a family and they haven't been for years. They aren't married and yet they are trying to build up that child's fantasies about them all being together. That is just sick! Nick always goes back on his word when it comes to that trick dog and frankly, I fully expect him to do her in the next few days while he tells her that it don't mean anything. That is how Nick operates with the backyard trick dog. I guarantee that Nick will cover up what she did and protect her and probably never tell Summer or Jack the truth. I also guarnatee that she will never tell him about what she did to Phyllis either. The story is already a bust and frankly, the air is out of balloon. Nick will care less about what she did and protect her for the sake of the brats she spit out for him. That is how dumb this impicil really is.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:24 am

Quote Charlie Big: Oh, great! Now Nick wants to know what she wanted to tell him in the freezer and she lies! He wants to go on a family date and she is lying to him to his face! Give me a break. I really hope that the writers of this show know the gamble they are taking with this garbage it may just cause them thier show.

LMAO you guys have to check out the weird ole bug eyes she does again in this scene..

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:25 am

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Sinny:

I really think she is worse than before.. she is over 40 and acting like a freaking idiot teenager.. all to get the boy that does not want her.. as long as she gets a guy with the last name Newman she does not care.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:29 am

Quote gardengal:
Quote Charlie Big:
Quote Sinny:

Well... perhaps its because they are the two dumbest idiots on planet soaps. Nice to see the new writers know the real Sharon. :D

LOL that they are... and sharon is the biggest liar on this show

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:30 am

Quote Homesick Cajun: These Shick scenes are really a good sign. It finally shows some momentum in the paternity story line. How many months now has this been going on? I'm glad to see it. Shick is going to blow sky high when the truth about Sharon comes out. That's what I'm waiting for.

I have too ff thru them but I am glad they are here too.. the sooner that skank gets the dufus in her bed the sooner it will all blow up in her nasty face.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”