Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ethelmae02

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:51 am

Quote gardengal:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny: sharon is one of those women that plays the victim while actually she is a mean nasty skanky ho

Like her vent-crawling babynapping fb (sorry GG!), I see her more as a victimizer than a victim...

Sharon is no victim. As from her face yesterday, she takes great delight in being the one causing all the problems. She's proud of the fact that she's been able to destroy lives to get what she wants. That's all that matters to her.

No, she isn't a victim. She lives for the rescue and being the center of male attention.
and what a shame all she had to do just to get Nick to look at her at all...throw Faith at him, have constant chats with ghostcassie, fake a fall, throw up the past, be her usual annoying pesty self by being all up in his house and even resort to try and kiss him which he hurriedly shoved her off of him. Guess he must've smelled both his dad and his brother's cologne still lingering on her nasty self,lol

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:53 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:
Quote trinilisa: Keeping SC out of the unemployment line. Shimbo was her annoying self yesterday in Canada, suggesting body heat while they were locked in the freezer. She even brought up the valt...still throwing herself at Himbo, I see.And in true writers fashion, Noah opened the freezer before she could "confess"...
Oh btw, apparently if we don't love SC, we envy her!

LOL have I told u how much I love your posts. >)

Aw thanks! I do my best, although I'm no LP and PE and GG and Homesick and Sinny!
I'll take the compliment, though...lol
oh you so rock! your posts are on point!~skanky deserves all the nice words she gets these days which are none,haha.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:57 am

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon is so dumb until it hurts! That freezer scene was PAINFUL to watch! Two dummies can't figure out to go the grocery store and grab some veggies and fruit for little girl ballerinas. How dumb are these writers??? Sharon looked like she wanted to have Nick as her snack. That stupid "deer in headlights" look is just soooooo nauseating and sickening. Sharon always looks like an escaped mental patient! She is a dope and Nick is almost as stupid as she is! ~)
LOL! what else can bimbo do? she's all but hung out a sign on her chest saying...okay Nick take me! you know how easy I am cause your dad had no hard time doing me and your brother plain out told me he was just into sex and nothing more from me and I played dress up and all for him and yet got dumped by them both..so you know Im ready and available..whats the problem? yeah Nick is on the rebound but even he is repulsed by the skank but he's desperate as usual.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:59 am

Quote Pretty Emerald: This really is a fantastic thread!!!!! Everyone in this thread keeps me laughing....I LOVE THAT! You all have such good taste!!!!! :)
high 5~ this thread is banging~! just check out the hits we get,lol.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:59 am

Quote trinilisa: As per Homesick's request, taken from the other anti thread:
INTRODUCING!!!
The Share SN doll (The "Doll That Gets Around")! Yes, folks, Sharing is caring, so don't miss your chance to own a "piece" of SN. Doll comes with flippy hair, head that bobbles, make-up for glazed look, and matches! Separate accessories include: French maid's outfit and Ghostie Gal Pal doll...
now this is hilarious! too funny

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:02 am

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon is so dumb until it hurts! That freezer scene was PAINFUL to watch! Two dummies can't figure out to go the grocery store and grab some veggies and fruit for little girl ballerinas. How dumb are these writers??? Sharon looked like she wanted to have Nick as her snack. That stupid "deer in headlights" look is just soooooo nauseating and sickening. Sharon always looks like an escaped mental patient! She is a dope and Nick is almost as stupid as she is! ~)
LOL! what else can bimbo do? she's all but hung out a sign on her chest saying...okay Nick take me! you know how easy I am cause your dad had no hard time doing me and your brother plain out told me he was just into sex and nothing more from me and I played dress up and all for him and yet got dumped by them both..so you know Im ready and available..whats the problem? yeah Nick is on the rebound but even he is repulsed by the skank but he's desperate as usual.

Sharon is so transparent, pathetic and nasty. If MeatHead doesn't shag her soon......I suppose she will run back to Adam and BEG him on her knees to please pay attention to her and share "nasty time" with her. Maybe she'll offer to have a three way with Adam and Rafe in order to get Adam to consider touching her cupcake. :D

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:34 am

^^^love your descriptions of "meathead".lol..yep Nick is a tad too slow for skanky. dont know how she isnt accidentally dropping more hints of her gross out needs! wow skanky must be burning up cause she hasnt been with a man since the traveling salesman stranger. :)

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:39 am

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE UPGRADED VERSION TO THE SHARE SN DOLL (THE "DOLL THAT GETS AROUND").
The upgraded version comes with an on-off switch to turn the "illness" on and off at will.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:42 am

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:
Quote trinilisa: Keeping SC out of the unemployment line. Shimbo was her annoying self yesterday in Canada, suggesting body heat while they were locked in the freezer. She even brought up the valt...still throwing herself at Himbo, I see.And in true writers fashion, Noah opened the freezer before she could "confess"...
Oh btw, apparently if we don't love SC, we envy her!

LOL have I told u how much I love your posts. >)

Aw thanks! I do my best, although I'm no LP and PE and GG and Homesick and Sinny!
I'll take the compliment, though...lol
oh you so rock! your posts are on point!~skanky deserves all the nice words she gets these days which are none,haha.

Hey thanks!:)

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:43 am

Quote trinilisa: DON'T MISS OUT ON THE UPGRADED VERSION TO THE SHARE SN DOLL (THE "DOLL THAT GETS AROUND").
The upgraded version comes with an on-off switch to turn the "illness" on and off at will.

Oh my, that is really funny! :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”