Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby trinilisa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:26 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:
Quote trinilisa: Keeping SC out of the unemployment line. Shimbo was her annoying self yesterday in Canada, suggesting body heat while they were locked in the freezer. She even brought up the valt...still throwing herself at Himbo, I see.And in true writers fashion, Noah opened the freezer before she could "confess"...
Oh btw, apparently if we don't love SC, we envy her!

LOL have I told u how much I love your posts. >)

Aw thanks! I do my best, although I'm no LP and PE and GG and Homesick and Sinny!
I'll take the compliment, though...lol

No you aren't them .. you are OUR TRINI!!!! and we love you :)

Thanks; love you guys!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote Sinny:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:
Quote trinilisa: Keeping SC out of the unemployment line. Shimbo was her annoying self yesterday in Canada, suggesting body heat while they were locked in the freezer. She even brought up the valt...still throwing herself at Himbo, I see.And in true writers fashion, Noah opened the freezer before she could "confess"...

Aw thanks! I do my best, although I'm no LP and PE and GG and Homesick and Sinny!

Shimbo and Himbo ... :D Now that is indeed a great description. Trini you are best.

Thanks GG! Glad you like shimbo and Himbo...I think those descriptions fit them...

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Sharon is so dumb until it hurts! That freezer scene was PAINFUL to watch! Two dummies can't figure out to go the grocery store and grab some veggies and fruit for little girl ballerinas. How dumb are these writers??? Sharon looked like she wanted to have Nick as her snack. That stupid "deer in headlights" look is just soooooo nauseating and sickening. Sharon always looks like an escaped mental patient! She is a dope and Nick is almost as stupid as she is! ~)

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon is so dumb until it hurts! That freezer scene was PAINFUL to watch! Two dummies can't figure out to go the grocery store and grab some veggies and fruit for little girl ballerinas. How dumb are these writers??? Sharon looked like she wanted to have Nick as her snack. That stupid "deer in headlights" look is just soooooo nauseating and sickening. Sharon always looks like an escaped mental patient! She is a dope and Nick is almost as stupid as she is! ~)

Mental patient...
OK PE, now I have an image of BobbleHead climbing out a second story window of the crazy home. She is hanging from a sheet that she ripped up. She is wearing one of those hospital gown with the open back. Her chubby cheeks hanging out and she is yelling for Meathead Nick to help her. Her eyes are spinning around like slot machine cherries and she is whining for her meds. I look up and Patty is hanging out the window with a pair of scissors. Hey what goes round, comes round.... >)

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Locked in a freezer, she decides to fess up about what she did but the minute she is out of there, she acts like she just was just halucinating. What a coward! She is the most disgusting idiot on this show.

Finigan

Postby Finigan » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:49 pm

It is about time that Summer's paternity comes out & what Sharon has done. that is a crazy storyline & needs to be finalized. what about the tube of lipstick that summer found that was not her mom's? let's get on with it already.Sharon needs to be held accountable & own up to being in the stairwell with Phyllis as well as the switching of the paternity report of summer.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Quote Finigan: It is about time that Summer's paternity comes out & what Sharon has done. that is a crazy storyline & needs to be finalized. what about the tube of lipstick that summer found that was not her mom's? let's get on with it already.Sharon needs to be held accountable & own up to being in the stairwell with Phyllis as well as the switching of the paternity report of summer.

So true! This incredibly stupid paternity s/l really needs to come to an end! I wonder how many more times we will have to watch bobblehead space cadet Sharon get ready to spill the beans about what she did and then BOOM something stupid happens to interrupt her confession and then she never gets it out. It is annoying and lame. Sharon needs to be exposed for the menace she is.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote Finigan: It is about time that Summer's paternity comes out & what Sharon has done. that is a crazy storyline & needs to be finalized. what about the tube of lipstick that summer found that was not her mom's? let's get on with it already.Sharon needs to be held accountable & own up to being in the stairwell with Phyllis as well as the switching of the paternity report of summer.

So true! This incredibly stupid paternity s/l really needs to come to an end! I wonder how many more times we will have to watch bobblehead space cadet Sharon get ready to spill the beans about what she did and then BOOM something stupid happens to interrupt her confession and then she never gets it out. It is annoying and lame. Sharon needs to be exposed for the menace she is.

The lipstick didn't mean anything.There was also speculation about the hair that Nick used as Summer's DNA sample.That was dropped as well.This could drag on for months.I'm hoping idiot Nick will fall for her and then the truth will come out.He'll have to make a choice,Summer or Sharon.Noah is an adult and maybe this will finally make Nick realize that Sharon is an unfit mother to Faith.There's a spoiler that Nick defends Sharon to Victor again.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:02 am

Quote janetb:
Quote Pretty Emerald:

The lipstick didn't mean anything.There was also speculation about the hair that Nick used as Summer's DNA sample.That was dropped as well.This could drag on for months.I'm hoping idiot Nick will fall for her and then the truth will come out.He'll have to make a choice,Summer or Sharon.Noah is an adult and maybe this will finally make Nick realize that Sharon is an unfit mother to Faith.There's a spoiler that Nick defends Sharon to Victor again.

Nick is such a fool. Victor was right on the money. Nikki too. I don't understand why the lipstick was focused on only for that part of the story line to apparently be dropped. I keep hoping they'll revisit it, or will it simply disappear like so many others. The writers really need to learn that soap viewers like things resolved, not left hanging for months on end. This should have been tied up in a nice neat little bow a long time ago. Viewers are weary of this story line and want Sharon busted. It is high time that Sharon finally got what she deserves and dragging it out only is making matters worse. Viewers are not forgetting.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:29 am

Quote gardengal:
Quote Sinny:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:

Shimbo and Himbo ... :D Now that is indeed a great description. Trini you are best.

I love all the peeps in this thread.. you all rock

Return to “The Young and the Restless”