Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:09 am

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote lilpiggy:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote lilpiggy:
Quote Charlie Big: If all they can find to do with this character is put her in a deep freeze, well, that just about says it all, don't it? I mean what else is she good for? It says that she isn't relevant anymore to do much that makes any sense.

Fans have been giving BobbleHead Sharon the cold shoulder for months.... :D
dont forget "head tilter",lol. Thats her speciality tilting it.

Too bad someone found the stupid duo in the freezer for a couple of months. They would look good as ice cubes... :]

Sharon would look great hanging from a tree! :D

or one of those car bobble heads

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:10 am

Quote trinilisa: Keeping SC out of the unemployment line. Shimbo was her annoying self yesterday in Canada, suggesting body heat while they were locked in the freezer. She even brought up the valt...still throwing herself at Himbo, I see.And in true writers fashion, Noah opened the freezer before she could "confess"...
Oh btw, apparently if we don't love SC, we envy her!

LOL have I told u how much I love your posts. >)

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:16 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote trinilisa: Keeping SC out of the unemployment line. Shimbo was her annoying self yesterday in Canada, suggesting body heat while they were locked in the freezer. She even brought up the valt...still throwing herself at Himbo, I see.And in true writers fashion, Noah opened the freezer before she could "confess"...

Aw thanks! I do my best, although I'm no LP and PE and GG and Homesick and Sinny!
I'll take the compliment, though...lol

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:29 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:

Aw thanks! I do my best, although I'm no LP and PE and GG and Homesick and Sinny!

No you aren't them .. you are OUR TRINI!!!! and we love you :)

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:47 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:

Shimbo and Himbo ... :D Now that is indeed a great description. Trini you are best.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:26 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:

Thanks; love you guys!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote Sinny:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:

Shimbo and Himbo ... :D Now that is indeed a great description. Trini you are best.

Thanks GG! Glad you like shimbo and Himbo...I think those descriptions fit them...

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Sharon is so dumb until it hurts! That freezer scene was PAINFUL to watch! Two dummies can't figure out to go the grocery store and grab some veggies and fruit for little girl ballerinas. How dumb are these writers??? Sharon looked like she wanted to have Nick as her snack. That stupid "deer in headlights" look is just soooooo nauseating and sickening. Sharon always looks like an escaped mental patient! She is a dope and Nick is almost as stupid as she is! ~)

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon is so dumb until it hurts! That freezer scene was PAINFUL to watch! Two dummies can't figure out to go the grocery store and grab some veggies and fruit for little girl ballerinas. How dumb are these writers??? Sharon looked like she wanted to have Nick as her snack. That stupid "deer in headlights" look is just soooooo nauseating and sickening. Sharon always looks like an escaped mental patient! She is a dope and Nick is almost as stupid as she is! ~)

Mental patient...
OK PE, now I have an image of BobbleHead climbing out a second story window of the crazy home. She is hanging from a sheet that she ripped up. She is wearing one of those hospital gown with the open back. Her chubby cheeks hanging out and she is yelling for Meathead Nick to help her. Her eyes are spinning around like slot machine cherries and she is whining for her meds. I look up and Patty is hanging out the window with a pair of scissors. Hey what goes round, comes round.... >)

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Locked in a freezer, she decides to fess up about what she did but the minute she is out of there, she acts like she just was just halucinating. What a coward! She is the most disgusting idiot on this show.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”