Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ethelmae02

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Ethelmae02 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Quote lilpiggy:
Quote Charlie Big: If all they can find to do with this character is put her in a deep freeze, well, that just about says it all, don't it? I mean what else is she good for? It says that she isn't relevant anymore to do much that makes any sense.

Fans have been giving BobbleHead Sharon the cold shoulder for months.... :D
dont forget "head tilter",lol. Thats her speciality tilting it.

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote lilpiggy:
Quote Charlie Big: If all they can find to do with this character is put her in a deep freeze, well, that just about says it all, don't it? I mean what else is she good for? It says that she isn't relevant anymore to do much that makes any sense.

Too bad someone found the stupid duo in the freezer for a couple of months. They would look good as ice cubes... :]

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Quote lilpiggy:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote lilpiggy:

Too bad someone found the stupid duo in the freezer for a couple of months. They would look good as ice cubes... :]

Sharon would look great hanging from a tree! :D

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:18 am

Oh, I so hope that Victor was not blowing smoke yesterday when he said he was going to get rid of Sharon. Not a fan of the old goat but he sure did speak my language yesterday.

Well, looks like that revisit of Shictor is not gonna happen now. Too bad.

Wanted to wipe that smug look off her face yesterday. Be so glad when someone does!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:21 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny: sharon is one of those women that plays the victim while actually she is a mean nasty skanky ho

Like her vent-crawling babynapping fb (sorry GG!), I see her more as a victimizer than a victim...

Sharon is no victim. As from her face yesterday, she takes great delight in being the one causing all the problems. She's proud of the fact that she's been able to destroy lives to get what she wants. That's all that matters to her.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:27 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny: sharon is one of those women that plays the victim while actually she is a mean nasty skanky ho

Like her vent-crawling babynapping fb (sorry GG!), I see her more as a victimizer than a victim...

Sharon is no victim. As from her face yesterday, she takes great delight in being the one causing all the problems. She's proud of the fact that she's been able to destroy lives to get what she wants. That's all that matters to her.

No, she isn't a victim. She lives for the rescue and being the center of male attention.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:44 am

Keeping SC out of the unemployment line. Shimbo was her annoying self yesterday in Canada, suggesting body heat while they were locked in the freezer. She even brought up the valt...still throwing herself at Himbo, I see.And in true writers fashion, Noah opened the freezer before she could "confess"...
Oh btw, apparently if we don't love SC, we envy her!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:08 am

Quote trinilisa: Keeping SC out of the unemployment line. Shimbo was her annoying self yesterday in Canada, suggesting body heat while they were locked in the freezer. She even brought up the valt...still throwing herself at Himbo, I see.And in true writers fashion, Noah opened the freezer before she could "confess"...

LOL Seriously??!! That's the silliest thing I ever heard! The only people I envy are those that are in South Louisiana! And believe me, I do envy those folks!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:32 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote trinilisa: Keeping SC out of the unemployment line. Shimbo was her annoying self yesterday in Canada, suggesting body heat while they were locked in the freezer. She even brought up the valt...still throwing herself at Himbo, I see.And in true writers fashion, Noah opened the freezer before she could "confess"...

LOL Seriously??!! That's the silliest thing I ever heard! The only people I envy are those that are in South Louisiana! And believe me, I do envy those folks!

Well, it was stated that SC is lucky to have so many people who love and envy her. I took that to mean that if you don't think that SC/SN are the end all be all, then you are somehow jealous or envious of SC...

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:21 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

Well, it was stated that SC is lucky to have so many people who love and envy her. I took that to mean that if you don't think that SC/SN are the end all be all, then you are somehow jealous or envious of SC...

Oh, I'm quite sure that your interpretation is right on the mark. The problem is that's a generalized blanket statement that's impossible to prove. I'd dare say that no one posting knows her personally and the viewing public should take anything they read about these actors online with a grain of salt as well. Opinions are always slanted in the favor of the author. They are not unbiased. So, no envy from this viewer! If she lived in South Louisiana, then we'd be talking some serious envy! LOL

Return to “The Young and the Restless”