Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Homesick Cajun

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:17 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny: I was not a MAB fan but I didn't despise every character and story when she was writing.

MAB could be entertaining! After all, it was MAB that gave us Shictor! :-)

Or as Gardengal would say "beloved Shictor"! 3) 3)

Lol you and GG continue to kill me...

Always happy to entertain you Trinni! :) :)

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:20 am

Quote gardengal: I'm still fixated on the upcoming freezer scenario. Can stiletto heels be used as ice picks? :D

Maybe she borrowed Chelsea's. Oh, wait, Sharon doesn't borrow, she just takes what she wants. No borrowing involved. My bad.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:38 am

In the spirit of keeping SC employed, I'll say that Skankerella will pollute your screens in the US. She went to pick up Faith for ballet class. She ended up having words with Nictor; I am glad that Victor called her out on her ish and about not being a good mother. Victor probably doesn't know how she emotionally abused Faith this past summer, but I will say that anybody who does that is not being a good mother! Of course, Nick had to rescue the incapable Wackadoo when Victor told her that if she came in between him and his grandson there would be hell to pay ("Don't you threaten her," said Nick). So as smart (that's a laugh) as she think she is, she will always be the incapable needy gutter girl she's always been. Nikki got it right when she refered to her as Nick's gold-digging ex. Victor vowed that he would do everything he can to get Sharon out of their lives...
At the end, Shimbo and Himbo got stuck in the freezer. Apparently, Faith forgot to give her the note that she was supposed to bring the snacks to ballet class. So really? It's Faith's fault that Skanky was so wrapped up in her own quest for Nick (because I think this whole getting better act is just that, an act) that she didn't bother to check Faith's ballet bag (and Nick called it)? I mean, surely that's where Faith would have kept that note, right?
As per the writers teasing us, Shimbo thinks she's going to meet her daughter in hell so tells Nick that he needs to know what she did...I'll bet they are rescued right before she says anything...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:40 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote gardengal: I'm still fixated on the upcoming freezer scenario. Can stiletto heels be used as ice picks? :D

Maybe she borrowed Chelsea's. Oh, wait, Sharon doesn't borrow, she just takes what she wants. No borrowing involved. My bad.

Lol I'll bet Chelsea doesn't want that blouse back anyway...

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:25 am

Quote trinilisa: In the spirit of keeping SC employed, I'll say that Skankerella will pollute your screens in the US. She went to pick up Faith for ballet class. She ended up having words with Nictor; I am glad that Victor called her out on her ish and about not being a good mother. Victor probably doesn't know how she emotionally abused Faith this past summer, but I will say that anybody who does that is not being a good mother! Of course, Nick had to rescue the incapable Wackadoo when Victor told her that if she came in between him and his grandson there would be hell to pay ("Don't you threaten her," said Nick). So as smart (that's a laugh) as she think she is, she will always be the incapable needy gutter girl she's always been. Nikki got it right when she refered to her as Nick's gold-digging ex. Victor vowed that he would do everything he can to get Sharon out of their lives...
At the end, Shimbo and Himbo got stuck in the freezer. Apparently, Faith forgot to give her the note that she was supposed to bring the snacks to ballet class. So really? It's Faith's fault that Skanky was so wrapped up in her own quest for Nick (because I think this whole getting better act is just that, an act) that she didn't bother to check Faith's ballet bag (and Nick called it)? I mean, surely that's where Faith would have kept that note, right?
As per the writers teasing us, Shimbo thinks she's going to meet her daughter in hell so tells Nick that he needs to know what she did...I'll bet they are rescued right before she says anything...

Just in the Nick of time. ~)

I know, bad pun, just couldn't resist. :D

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:34 am

So Victor and Nikki called Shareabed out for the worthless, pathetic, skeeze gutter mother she really is. I'm really bored with Sharon's empty, glib facial expressions when getting called out. This chick is as useful as a blow up doll.

Dickolust tried defending her by telling Victor not to threaten her after he told her he would be getting her out of their lives, but he pretty much stood there once Victor went in on her and reminded the hoodrat of all the crap she's pulled against their family and abandoning her kids.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:39 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote trinilisa: In the spirit of keeping SC employed, I'll say that Skankerella will pollute your screens in the US. She went to pick up Faith for ballet class. She ended up having words with Nictor; I am glad that Victor called her out on her ish and about not being a good mother. Victor probably doesn't know how she emotionally abused Faith this past summer, but I will say that anybody who does that is not being a good mother! Of course, Nick had to rescue the incapable Wackadoo when Victor told her that if she came in between him and his grandson there would be hell to pay ("Don't you threaten her," said Nick). So as smart (that's a laugh) as she think she is, she will always be the incapable needy gutter girl she's always been. Nikki got it right when she refered to her as Nick's gold-digging ex. Victor vowed that he would do everything he can to get Sharon out of their lives...

Just in the Nick of time. ~)

I know, bad pun, just couldn't resist. :D

Lol I thought it was funny...

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:52 pm

So, just so I understand. Mommy dearest didn't send snacks so now she's getting frozen snacks. Hmmmm isn't it a little chilly this time of year in Wisconsin for popsicles? ~)

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Quote janesBydiction: So Victor and Nikki called Shareabed out for the worthless, pathetic, skeeze gutter mother she really is. I'm really bored with Sharon's empty, glib facial expressions when getting called out. This chick is as useful as a blow up doll.

Dickolust tried defending her by telling Victor not to threaten her after he told her he would be getting her out of their lives, but he pretty much stood there once Victor went in on her and reminded the hoodrat of all the crap she's pulled against their family and abandoning her kids.
Nick is living up to the duffus name. Why would he take up for that skank as he does> she's screwed him over enough times. Skank is a puff of nothing as usual. Figures she would use the chucky kid to gain interest into the house she burned down again.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:36 pm

great post fellow sharin hater.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”