Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Sinny » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:56 am

Quote gardengal: Oh wonderful the cliche freezer for the thawing Shick relationship. ~) That will be must miss TV. The only point of interest is which of the two nincompoops shut the freezer door. I'm betting its Sharon with a little cheering on from her ghostie ghoul daughter.

I wonder who is looking after the other demon child.. sharon and her evil daughters

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:58 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote gardengal: Oh wonderful the cliche freezer for the thawing Shick relationship. ~) That will be must miss TV. The only point of interest is which of the two nincompoops shut the freezer door. I'm betting its Sharon with a little cheering on from her ghostie ghoul daughter.

But..but.wait..(as you say) what about Faith? I just know that she doesn't want to be left out of mommy dearest's latest schemes and manipulations. She may turn into Firestarter if she gets mad. ;)

we really should rename Sharon.. MOMMY DEARESt fits perfect

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

But..but.wait..(as you say) what about Faith? I just know that she doesn't want to be left out of mommy dearest's latest schemes and manipulations. She may turn into Firestarter if she gets mad. ;)

Faith and Ghostie better hide those pesky wire hangers. ~)

Wonder what Faith will call her tell all novel when she grows up? "My life with the Master Manipulator" or "How I over came my Mom's Fantasy Life". :-) 8) :-)

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

Faith and Ghostie better hide those pesky wire hangers. ~)

Wonder what Faith will call her tell all novel when she grows up? "My life with the Master Manipulator" or "How I over came my Mom's Fantasy Life". :-) 8) :-)

I think that the book will be called....."Growing up with Cray Cray and her constant poon-a-thon"! 8)

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:47 pm

The character is ruined

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:41 pm

If all they can find to do with this character is put her in a deep freeze, well, that just about says it all, don't it? I mean what else is she good for? It says that she isn't relevant anymore to do much that makes any sense.

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Quote Charlie Big: If all they can find to do with this character is put her in a deep freeze, well, that just about says it all, don't it? I mean what else is she good for? It says that she isn't relevant anymore to do much that makes any sense.

Fans have been giving BobbleHead Sharon the cold shoulder for months.... :D

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:56 pm

signing in for the airhead loser named Sharin. What a nasty skank she is.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:10 am

Quote Ethelmae02: signing in for the airhead loser named Sharin. What a nasty skank she is.

Yes she is a very nasty skank, don't forget.....she is also really STUPID, a horrible mother and a big dummy! :D

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:13 am

Oops! I forgot that she is also a big liar, a manipulator, a thief, a bobblehead freak.....oh the list goes on and on! ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”