Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Sinny » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:05 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: Yeah, Nick better have a good sense of humor to put up with the squatter that refuses to go away.

Remember how back in the spring Nelson said that things get "worse, much worse for Sharon"? There are all these rumors floating around that the cult/rapist that fathered Dylan may have been Sharon's father as well.

May just be a Merry Christmas after all! Think of the lovely family functions that would create. Victor will be 8)

Everybody will need Nick's sense of humor for that. But with Sharon as the punch line for the jokes, that's easy. :-) :-)

Yep I do not think this is the end of the sharon abuse.. I think it is going to get much worse.. Nick is a fool and I really don't care about him.. he adds nothing to the show.

sweetangel.

Postby sweetangel. » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Quote lulujaz: I just had to start this because this woman makes me physically sick. She is stupid and selfish beyond belief. Now she's sporting Victor's rock despite her alleging that she had not "made up her mind yet". That's an impossible task because making up one's mind involves brain cells which she has none of.

Her doings with Adam are infamous, sexing with her child's kidnapper, the same one that let her rot in jail is just beyond repulsive. She does not care about her children. Her whole sweet goody act is just that...an act. But she IS gullible. Nick, Adam and Victor have all played her like a fiddle. it's to the point where I can't even stand to look a or hear her voice. She stands here with her dumbstruck head tilted look. pretty is as pretty does. this twit is anything but pretty. she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis. She just makes me want to throw something at my flat screen.

Sanctioned as a bash Sharon zone Sept 6 2013. Those a fan of Sharon need to stay out of this thread.

ADMIN

count me in I never saw this thread before. but I am in now >( :-) >(

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Quote gardengal: Nick made a joke yesterday. He told Sharon Noah got his common sense from his mother. :D :D :D

BTW a new therapist and drugs won't make a lick of difference. She likes being a wackadoo in constant search of a Newman male. Watch out Connor.

Since when has Sharon had common sense?Nick is so clueless about her.

sweetangel.

Postby sweetangel. » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:15 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote gardengal: Nick made a joke yesterday. He told Sharon Noah got his common sense from his mother. :D :D :D

BTW a new therapist and drugs won't make a lick of difference. She likes being a wackadoo in constant search of a Newman male. Watch out Connor.

they both need counseling

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Quote Sinny: omg I have missed you all and this thread.. lets hate on the skank.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT SInny is in da house

Welcome back Girlicious!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:00 pm

Quote sweetangel.:
Quote janetb:

they both need counseling

LMAO yes they do.. the wackadoo and the dinkus

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:02 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny: omg I have missed you all and this thread.. lets hate on the skank.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT SInny is in da house

Welcome back Girlicious!

Thanks trini... good to be back

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:40 pm

I hate the way Crazypants just casually writes off the things she has done as bad things because she wasn't "well".
An old school lobotomy would be an improvement, at least then she could justify those stupid head bobs and vacant looks.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:07 pm

Quote SLEUTH: I hate the way Crazypants just casually writes off the things she has done as bad things because she wasn't "well".
An old school lobotomy would be an improvement, at least then she could justify those stupid head bobs and vacant looks.

She is in denial. She lives in her own little selfish bubble and now she is even lying to Noah, AGAIN! Sharon has so many personalities, you never know which one will pop up next. I am amazed at how Nick has yet to catch on to this trick.

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:28 pm

Quote Charlie Big:
Quote SLEUTH: I hate the way Crazypants just casually writes off the things she has done as bad things because she wasn't "well".

She is in denial. She lives in her own little selfish bubble and now she is even lying to Noah, AGAIN! Sharon has so many personalities, you never know which one will pop up next. I am amazed at how Nick has yet to catch on to this trick.

Nick doesn't want to catch on. The first thing is he doesn't want to admit that his mother was right about that skank all along. And he will have to face the fact that she has played him for years and he was stupid enough to let her. So Nick would rather pretend to be in denial than to admit what an absolute fool she has made of him for all these years.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”