Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:14 pm

[quote="janetb"]Y&R no longer interests me, especially when it's the Eric Braeden/Victor Newman show. I've enjoyed posting with everyone and being a member of the Anti-Sharon Newman Club, but since I've stopped watching I won't be on the Board anymore.[/quote]
Awe; you are so awesome; hate to see you go. Will miss you, but hopefully you'll check in with us again...xo

lomille

Postby lomille » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:35 pm

trinilisa wrote:
janetb wrote:Y&R no longer interests me, especially when it's the Eric Braeden/Victor Newman show. I've enjoyed posting with everyone and being a member of the Anti-Sharon Newman Club, but since I've stopped watching I won't be on the Board anymore.

Awe; you are so awesome; hate to see you go. Will miss you, but hopefully you'll check in with us again...xo

Trinilisa, when I first read this post, I thought YOU were leaving and not watching the show any more. Then I realized it was NOT you but another poster. I was like" oh no! I like reading Trinilisa's posts". Then I realized I was in the wrong thread anyway, because I am not Anti-Sharon. I like Sharon. Sooo, I have made 2 errors. . ..but glad you're not leaving YR 'cause I enjoy reading your posts. Good day, be blessed.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:14 pm

[quote="NJ SOAP LADY"]While I am not a huge fan of Sharon, I can say I hate the character I do feel that this current storyline was done to prop her up to try to get away from her wacked out behaviour
Stupid writing .... Mariah and Tessa kidnapping alice Sharon going there an going along with it
the finally calling Paul AFTER she takes Alice home AFTER she allowed Alice to just go about her business ...so she can still "take care" of other girls Sharon that is still part of the sex ring you dummy

Also, and I like Paul, what was he told about how Crystal got there did anyone admit they first kidnapped Alice that is one ridiculous part next Paul asking her questions in front of Mariah Tessa and Sharon...when she should have been taken first to the police station, then to be examined by a doctor to be sure she was okay

Writers have done a really bad job on this story[/quote]

I think the writers are so desperate to make sharon the hero that they have Paul acting dumb (even for him)...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:29 pm

[quote="lomille"][quote="trinilisa"][quote="janetb"]Y&R no longer interests me, especially when it's the Eric Braeden/Victor Newman show. I've enjoyed posting with everyone and being a member of the Anti-Sharon Newman Club, but since I've stopped watching I won't be on the Board anymore.[/quote]
Awe; you are so awesome; hate to see you go. Will miss you, but hopefully you'll check in with us again...xo[/quote]

[color=#0000FF]Trinilisa, when I first read this post, I thought YOU were leaving and not watching the show any more. Then I realized it was NOT you but another poster. I was like" oh no! I like reading Trinilisa's posts". Then I realized I was in the wrong thread anyway, because I am not Anti-Sharon. I like Sharon. Sooo, I have made 2 errors. . ..but glad you're not leaving YR 'cause I enjoy reading your posts. Good day, be blessed.[/color][/quote]
Aw; it's nice to know that someone enjoys reading my post; I know they can sometimes be like an acquired taste. Thanks for the compliment!

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:21 am

Likeyfan wrote:
sparklepony wrote:it made me hate sharon even more.. the white wash of this character did not work with me.. she should be in jail alongside her ex husband victor.

Agree with that. Sharon looks more ridiculous than ever.

LMAO I am still laughing at the horrific black and white top she had on for over a week.. YUCK.. sharon is such a nasty moron.. MORON..

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:37 am

janetb wrote:Y&R no longer interests me, especially when it's the Eric Braeden/Victor Newman show. I've enjoyed posting with everyone and being a member of the Anti-Sharon Newman Club, but since I've stopped watching I won't be on the Board anymore.

Sitting and watching is not the same for me. In my area it is on 1230 to 130. So even being retired I would plan my day and have lunch during that time. I read day ahead. If it interests me or not. I keep up with this board. I agree victor /eric show, is totally unfair to the cast. Why does he have to outsmart everyone. Sharon being propped in this story is beyond ridiculous.
The powers that be need to read....really read boards like this and see. It's not working now as it did 10 years ago.
Join thread coffee time......no soap basking.

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:14 am

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:

Sitting and watching is not the same for me. In my area it is on 1230 to 130. So even being retired I would plan my day and have lunch during that time. I read day ahead. If it interests me or not. I keep up with this board. I agree victor /eric show, is totally unfair to the cast. Why does he have to outsmart everyone. Sharon being propped in this story is beyond ridiculous.
The powers that be need to read....really read boards like this and see. It's not working now as it did 10 years ago.
Join thread coffee time......no soap basking.

Yes Janet.. if you are still reading.. come join us in the coffee time thread.. we have nice chats with no soap talk..

they really needed to fix sharon if they wanted her non fans to accept she is getting better.. the quick fix did not work for me.. if she is all better she should pay for the stuff she did while crazy.. like the drunk arson scenario.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:39 pm

I am so happy that Scott and Abby (Sharon's former stepdaughter) finally swapped spit. I am still not over that she got off so easily with the babynapping; I hope that Scott cheats on her all the way because she deserves some much needed karma for that. Plus I am so tired of the whole Sharon can do no wrong attitude. I wonder if she'll spin out and go back to beingwhat she really is?

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:44 pm

[quote="sparklepony"][quote="NJ SOAP LADY"][quote="janetb"]Y&R no longer interests me, especially when it's the Eric Braeden/Victor Newman show. I've enjoyed posting with everyone and being a member of the Anti-Sharon Newman Club, but since I've stopped watching I won't be on the Board anymore.[/quote]

Join thread coffee time......no soap basking.[/quote]
Yes Janet.. if you are still reading.. come join us in the coffee time thread.. we have nice chats with no soap talk..

they really needed to fix sharon if they wanted her non fans to accept she is getting better.. the quick fix did not work for me.. if she is all better she should pay for the stuff she did while crazy.. like the drunk arson scenario.[/quote]
Didn't work for me either; I found it infuriating and an insult to my intelligence...

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:02 am

I hate this skank more than ever.. hate her hair.. hate everything.. and not a fan of the actress either. Wish theyd kill her off.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”