Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby trinilisa » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:29 am

[quote="alexahouse"]Sharon is the gift that keeps on giving.[/quote]
...Or she is the gift that keeps being regifted; how many brothers have regifted her from one to the next?

alexahouse

Postby alexahouse » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:03 am

I am tired of waiting for the truth to come out about Christian! Where is the crosstown bus with Sharon's name on it?

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:05 pm

trinilisa wrote:
janetb wrote:Thursday Canadian/Friday U.S. Our Shacation is over

Chelsea calls Sharon to come over, and Adam asks if she thinks he's capable of murdering Constance. He apologizes again for what he did with Faith and her response was "you must have had your reasons"?????, then says he did some bad things but she doesn't believe him capable of murder. He leaves and Chelsea gives the real reason she asked her to come over. She's desperate to get Adam out of this mess and wants Sharon to talk Nick into letting them exume Constance's body again. Sharon refuses to get involved and leaves. At her house Dylan is trying to get Nick to agree to the exumation so they can get to the truth and he refuses. Sharon walks in to hear Nick say something about a son being kept from his father and almost collapses at the front door. When Nick leaves she tells Dylan that it's not a good idea for Nick to be spending so much time with them and Sully. Her excuse is that she doesn't want them drawn back into the Newman family drama. Sharon is in panic mode now, and hopefully the walls will start closing in.

I read that! She apparently told Adam that he had his reasons for kidnapping Faith; I guess just like she has her reasons for kidnapping Christian. I interpreted that as basically Sharon brushing off her own daughter being kept from her like, oh, no big deal. I wonder what the demon child would think if she knew that her mother now seems okay with the fact that her former half-brother kidnapped her when she was born and her mother slept with him anyway, even knowing what he had done? I knew she didn't really give a care that Adam had kidnapped Faith to begin with...

Sharon just brushed aside what Adam said about Faith like what he did meant nothing. Her excuse for staying with him at the time was that "he's a good man who did some bad things" and that Nick was just jealous. We know that Faith has never been anything more than a pawn to keep her part of Nick's life. I guess in her evil entitled mind she can justify keeping Christian because she forgave Adam for taking Faith and everything else he did.

hojo66656

Postby hojo66656 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Although Sharon Case is a talented and beautiful actress...I wish to see the " Friends 1990's Jennifer Aniston" hair cut go..its not even a good recreation...

Amethyst59

Postby Amethyst59 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:05 pm

janetb wrote:
trinilisa wrote:
janetb wrote:Thursday Canadian/Friday U.S. Our Shacation is over

Chelsea calls Sharon to come over, and Adam asks if she thinks he's capable of murdering Constance. He apologizes again for what he did with Faith and her response was "you must have had your reasons"?????, then says he did some bad things but she doesn't believe him capable of murder. He leaves and Chelsea gives the real reason she asked her to come over. She's desperate to get Adam out of this mess and wants Sharon to talk Nick into letting them exume Constance's body again. Sharon refuses to get involved and leaves. At her house Dylan is trying to get Nick to agree to the exumation so they can get to the truth and he refuses. Sharon walks in to hear Nick say something about a son being kept from his father and almost collapses at the front door. When Nick leaves she tells Dylan that it's not a good idea for Nick to be spending so much time with them and Sully. Her excuse is that she doesn't want them drawn back into the Newman family drama. Sharon is in panic mode now, and hopefully the walls will start closing in.

I read that! She apparently told Adam that he had his reasons for kidnapping Faith; I guess just like she has her reasons for kidnapping Christian. I interpreted that as basically Sharon brushing off her own daughter being kept from her like, oh, no big deal. I wonder what the demon child would think if she knew that her mother now seems okay with the fact that her former half-brother kidnapped her when she was born and her mother slept with him anyway, even knowing what he had done? I knew she didn't really give a care that Adam had kidnapped Faith to begin with...

Sharon just brushed aside what Adam said about Faith like what he did meant nothing. Her excuse for staying with him at the time was that "he's a good man who did some bad things" and that Nick was just jealous. We know that Faith has never been anything more than a pawn to keep her part of Nick's life. I guess in her evil entitled mind she can justify keeping Christian because she forgave Adam for taking Faith and everything else he did.

She snowballed Dylan again with her "our family" crap and he fell for it hook, line and sinker...knowing her only reason for wanting Nick out of the way, so that he won't get to close and figures out the truth...it has nothing to do with her not wanting to be involved with anything Newman. If she so desperately wants to be free of anything Newman, then why don't she stop referring to herself as Sharon Newman.

alexahouse

Postby alexahouse » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:21 pm

NO team of new writer can erase all the things this character has done over the past 10 years. And no team of new writers can make her a teenager or 20 something again. Those days are over and gone for good!

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:45 pm

No Sharon on Friday Canadian/Monday U.S. and she's not in the preview

There's nothing any writer can do that will redeem Sharon as far as I'm concerned. She fried her brain with ECT rather than tell Nick the truth about Summer, "nothing is worse than losing Nick". This should have ended with Sage finding out that Christian was alive and taking him home and exposing Sharon. Instead they killed off Sage before she had a chance to be a mother to her son. Meanwhile Sharon is keeping a child she knows isn't hers and pretending it's all because of poor Dylan. She won't admit what she's done until she's caught and then the old standby BPD will be blamed.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:31 pm

It's time Faith's love of eavesdropping leads to her knowing the truth about her mother. Sharon's enablers will want to "protect" Faith and will just lie to her, making Sharon blameless in how Sully is really Christian and why Mommy and Dylan don't have a baby. If Nick does get Christian, even for a while, I don't want to see him allow Sharon anywhere near them. We know she'll use Faith, "Mommy is sad, why can't she come and see Christian?" If Adam and Chelsea take Christian, he's not Faith's brother and there's no need for Sharon to be part of his life. I doubt it will happen, Adam says he feels guilty about Faith so will likely feel bad for Sharon now and let her see Christian. Dylan will be stupid enough to stay with her so once again she gets away with what she's done.

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:29 pm

Sharon has no excuses now.. she has waited way too long.. she knows what she is doing is wrong.. and it is so wrong of her to manipulate her needy daughter into doing her dirty deeds.. She needs to be in jail for life.

alexahouse

Postby alexahouse » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:45 pm

I am so tired of this idiot. So glad to see Chloe coming back and Bethany added as a new character. I hope this means I see less of this nutcase.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”