Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LoganH8tr

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon May 30, 2016 3:12 am

trinilisa wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:
trinilisa wrote:
*Friday's Canadian/Monday's US*
Our Shacation is over...
So Nick's former stepmother has got her shorts in a twist because the baby has cowlic and apparently Nick has the gene for cowlic so she thinks he knows deep down. She told Mariah that she can't tell Nick because of Dylan. Mariah is upset to be deceiving Nick (she has always had the crushy crush on him).
Kevin chose Natalie over Mariah.

What the france? :roll:

So Sharon is stressing and her eyes are going to pop out of her head and roll over the brothel floor, because her almost step grandson, current kidnapped step nephew, has cowlic?

When will the viewers get a reprieve from this harlot?

Poor Mariah. She has stated she has nothing in GC and she is right. Her "mother" is using her to perpetuate a lie that could cost her, her already fragile, somewhatish, father/daughter relationship, Mariah has with Nick.

Sharon is sooooooooooooooo selfish.

I wish Mariah could find a surrogate mother who loves her unconditionally like Adam did with Jack. Maybe even Phyllis.

That would get Sharon's girdles on a wad! :twisted:

Oh that would be awesome if Mariah and Phyllis bonded. It would send that child kidnapper off her rocker.

Phyllis and Mariah have similar personalities and Phyllis is a more caring and loving mother than Sharon. Her love isn't conditional like Sharon makes hers be.

I would love to see Phyllis helping Mariah out and becoming friends with her. Maybe a little competition might get Summer to stop acting like an utter moron too.

smallworld

Postby smallworld » Mon May 30, 2016 5:49 am

I agree. If another woman showed Marriah friendship and unconditional acceptance it would make all the difference. With a mother like Sharon she will never grow to become the person she was meant to be, before she was subjected to the likes of Ian's world.

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon May 30, 2016 3:10 pm

Sharon justifies what she's doing by telling Mariah that Nick already has three kids so she and Dylan deserve to keep Christian. Then she says that Nick will take Faith away again if he finds out. This has never been about poor Dylan and his reaction to finding out she miscarried and Christian isn't his son. It's all about Sharon protecting herself. Sharon can't be alone and her only real fear was that without a baby to tie him to her Dylan would leave and she'd lose a tie to Nick. It's not just about keeping a child who she knows isn't hers, if the truth comes out she's not only kept Christian from his supposed father but Dylan has to find out she deceived him about the miscarriage. We never knew what Sharon's plan was after admitting herself to Fairview . She could only hide there for so long and everyone would know there was no baby. Her only way out would have been to fake a miscarriage. Someone posted on another thread that if Sharon had known what Dr. Anderson was doing she would have gone along with it and I agree.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Mon May 30, 2016 5:56 pm

janetb wrote:Sharon justifies what she's doing by telling Mariah that Nick already has three kids so she and Dylan deserve to keep Christian. Then she says that Nick will take Faith away again if he finds out. This has never been about poor Dylan and his reaction to finding out she miscarried and Christian isn't his son. It's all about Sharon protecting herself. Sharon can't be alone and her only real fear was that without a baby to tie him to her Dylan would leave and she'd lose a tie to Nick. It's not just about keeping a child who she knows isn't hers, if the truth comes out she's not only kept Christian from his supposed father but Dylan has to find out she deceived him about the miscarriage. We never knew what Sharon's plan was after admitting herself to Fairview . She could only hide there for so long and everyone would know there was no baby. Her only way out would have been to fake a miscarriage. Someone posted on another thread that if Sharon had known what Dr. Anderson was doing she would have gone along with it and I agree.

Did you hear Sharon compared herself losing Cassie and Nick. Mariah was trying to tell her that Nick lost his son and spouse within a few months. Sharon's oh I lost Cassie and Nick. Hello Nick didn't die. The more this Sharon talks the worse she gets. She is so self absorbed. I am starting to think that Nick maybe the Daddy to Christian. I think Victor had someone plant the letter for Adam . Its like I knew you were the dad by the way you were acting after Christian died. I think if he forged part of Sages diary he could of easily had the letter sent. We still don't know for sure if calling Adam was a misdialed or intention especially she was on her way to see Nick. I'm just saying. I can't stand Sharon holding Christian. Sage only got 5 seconds and it's all because of Sharon.

alexahouse

Postby alexahouse » Mon May 30, 2016 6:30 pm

She sure is stupid. I can't believe how she sees Nick suffering and doesn't tell him the truth about Christian!

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon May 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Sharon comparing her loss of Nick to his loss of Sage just showed once again how evil, cold and cruel she is. Nick's wife died and he thinks his son did too, while he and Sharon just split up. You'd think Sharon never cheated or did anything wrong.

Monday Canadian/Tuesday U.S. Sharon thinks she can talk Nick out of spending time with Christian because it's too hard for him. Nick disagrees and she has her usual stunned look of fear. Dylan knows something's wrong but Mariah made up excuses . She won't tell anyone, no surprise there. Sharon better pull herself together if she's going to keep the lie going. Faith overheard her say she can't lose Sully, so she and Mariah had to come up with another lie for that. Someone else will have to find out that Sully is Christian, and Sharon deserves whatever happens. So does Mariah.

alexahouse

Postby alexahouse » Mon May 30, 2016 7:07 pm

janetb wrote:Sharon comparing her loss of Nick to his loss of Sage just showed once again how evil, cold and cruel she is. Nick's wife died and he thinks his son did too, while he and Sharon just split up. You'd think Sharon never cheated or did anything wrong.

Monday Canadian/Tuesday U.S. Sharon thinks she can talk Nick out of spending time with Christian because it's too hard for him. Nick disagrees and she has her usual stunned look of fear. Dylan knows something's wrong but Mariah made up excuses . She won't tell anyone, no surprise there. Sharon better pull herself together if she's going to keep the lie going. Faith overheard her say she can't lose Sully, so she and Mariah had to come up with another lie for that. Someone else will have to find out that Sully is Christian, and Sharon deserves whatever happens. So does Mariah.

YES! Great post! This is outrageous!

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue May 31, 2016 12:15 am

JM, SB and SC are on the cover of SID. The caption was something about what will happen after Sharon tells the truth. It must be meant as a joke or they think we're all stupid. Sharon is never going to tell the truth. Someone else will find out and instead of taking responsibility for what she's done and the people she hurt she'll trot out her usual all purpose excuse. She has BPD and can't be held responsible.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Tue May 31, 2016 3:13 am

I just caught up on some eppys. I was appalled that Sharon told Mariah that she didnt care it was wrong...she wasn't going to tell the truth and give up the baby.

What the France?

So she can tell tight from wrong. Can't use her schizophrenia/tourettes/anemia/restless leg syndrome, or whatever fake disease she has....as an excuse.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue May 31, 2016 9:31 am

[quote="edith8087"][quote="janetb"]Sharon justifies what she's doing by telling Mariah that Nick already has three kids so she and Dylan deserve to keep Christian. Then she says that Nick will take Faith away again if he finds out. This has never been about poor Dylan and his reaction to finding out she miscarried and Christian isn't his son. It's all about Sharon protecting herself. Sharon can't be alone and her only real fear was that without a baby to tie him to her Dylan would leave and she'd lose a tie to Nick. It's not just about keeping a child who she knows isn't hers, if the truth comes out she's not only kept Christian from his supposed father but Dylan has to find out she deceived him about the miscarriage. We never knew what Sharon's plan was after admitting herself to Fairview . She could only hide there for so long and everyone would know there was no baby. Her only way out would have been to fake a miscarriage. Someone posted on another thread that if Sharon had known what Dr. Anderson was doing she would have gone along with it and I agree.[/quote]

Did you hear Sharon compared herself losing Cassie and Nick. Mariah was trying to tell her that Nick lost his son and spouse within a few months. Sharon's oh I lost Cassie and Nick. Hello Nick didn't die. The more this Sharon talks the worse she gets. She is so self absorbed. I am starting to think that Nick maybe the Daddy to Christian. I think Victor had someone plant the letter for Adam . Its like I knew you were the dad by the way you were acting after Christian died. I think if he forged part of Sages diary he could of easily had the letter sent. We still don't know for sure if calling Adam was a misdialed or intention especially she was on her way to see Nick. I'm just saying. I can't stand Sharon holding Christian. Sage only got 5 seconds and it's all because of Sharon.[/quote]
It figures that the dumby would use Cassie as a comparison (Cassie's death is the gift that keeps on giving for her) when she wants sympathy. It's also very telling of the Sharon character that she would use losing a man as an excuse to keep the secret; she's already using her current man to keep the same secret...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”