New Spoilers--Down the Road?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
slient181

Re: New Spoilers--Down the Road?

Postby slient181 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:33 am

Quote Sinny65:
Quote JUJU41:
Quote Sinny64: Sharon is a moron for sure. She never learns. I can see Nick totally going for custody. I do think Sharon is going to end up marrying victor.

Well if Sharon marries Vic then her kids will be her grand children and she can apply for grandparents rights.

LMAO that is just so twisted but I can totally see it happening.

here we go with Sharon and Victor lol i thought it happen years age, time to watch lol

Benay

Postby Benay » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:11 am

Nick and Adam would be Sharey's step-sons. I think Sigmund Freud might even have a heart attack over this one!

velocity

Postby velocity » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 am

Maybe Sigmund Freud can untwist the twisted!

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:37 am

Quote Hobbz:
Quote Sinny64: Sharon is a moron for sure. She never learns. I can see Nick totally going for custody. I do think Sharon is going to end up marrying victor.

I hope Sharon ends up in that Mental hospital again!!!!! I also hope she never gets to see Faith again.

I do too. She should be in the nuthouse. She is crackers cuckoo.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:59 am

MORE SPOILERS:

Strap yourself in!

Victor gets a life sentence for killing Diane.

Tucker backs Adam at NE showdown with Nick and Adam is named as CEO of NE, but Victor is setting a trap for his youngest son?

Patty "Nut" Cakes begins to become unhinged over Jack & Gen's wedding plans. Could there be another murder in the offing?

Adam's life takes an unexpected turn.

just found these at twop

and this one too

ETA: Sharon Case is shooting another love scene today. So who's it gonna be, big Vic or little Vic... >)

Benay

Postby Benay » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:05 am

Quote Sinny65: MORE SPOILERS:

Strap yourself in!

Tucker backs Adam at NE showdown with Nick and Adam is named as CEO of NE, but Victor is setting a trap for his youngest son?

Patty "Nut" Cakes begins to become unhinged over Jack & Gen's wedding plans. Could there be another murder in the offing?

just found these at twop

and this one too

ETA: Sharon Case is shooting another love scene today. So who's it gonna be, big Vic or little Vic... >)

My guess is Little Victard. Sharey has a hard time getting off the Adam train once she takes a ride!

Thanks for the spoilers!

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:08 am

Quote Benay:
Quote Sinny65: MORE SPOILERS:

Strap yourself in!

My guess is Little Vic. She has a hard time getting off the Adam train once she takes a ride.

Thanks for the spoilers!

just found these at twop

and this one too

I am curious.. is Sharon's next love scene with Adam or her new husband Victor? >)

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:13 am

Quote Chanel - Girl: Maybe Gloria and Angelo get hitched... Please NOT Sharon and Victor!

Jack and Gennie....

Gloria doesn't have her divorce, so she can't get married again.

Benay

Postby Benay » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:14 am

Quote Madeleine:
Quote Chanel - Girl: Maybe Gloria and Angelo get hitched... Please NOT Sharon and Victor!

Jack and Gennie....

Gloria doesn't have her divorce, so she can't get married again.

Gloria and Jeffy have been divorced forever.

Linda346

Postby Linda346 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:32 am

IF SHARON THE MORON MARRIES VICTOR, NICK CAN SAY GOODBYE TO FAITH. WITH DADDY DEAREST PULLING THE STRINGS HE WILL BE FAITH'S DADDY AND GRANDDADDY SOON. PRETTY SICK.......

Return to “The Young and the Restless”