Can't watch anymore

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Geordiegal

Can't watch anymore

Postby Geordiegal » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:13 pm

I'm starting my second week of only reading the updates. Just can't bear to watch what is happening right now. Vikki's wedding; the never ending search for Diane's killer;Nick and his love life; Sharon's addiction to Adam (will she never learn?) Oh how I wish John Abbot hadn't died.

Chanel - Girl

Re: Can't watch anymore

Postby Chanel - Girl » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:39 pm

I persoanlly am enjoying the show. I am sorry that you are not. but keep checking the Message Board and maybe you'll come back watch again.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Quote Geordiegal: I'm starting my second week of only reading the updates. Just can't bear to watch what is happening right now. Vikki's wedding; the never ending search for Diane's killer;Nick and his love life; Sharon's addiction to Adam (will she never learn?) Oh how I wish John Abbot hadn't died.

There is no Vicky wedding. Billy refused to marry her! Hope that cheers you up!

Sharon will never learn. She is obsessed with her child's kidnapper. You are correct about that one.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 pm

I for one am loving the Adam/Sharon story line. I love Victoria as a business woman and Billy single.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 pm

im lovin the show too minus a few characters but its all good and gonna get better 3)

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:15 pm

I think the OP meant Nikki's wedding......But I would hardly call Billy single. He is SOOOOOOOO in love w/ Victoria. There is gonna be rough times for Villy, but they are so in love and a pleasure for the majority of us to watch.

I am anxious to see how close Sharon and Victor grow now that Nikki is officially Mrs. Sharpe.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:49 pm

i tape it and watch it laters in the day but im am enjoying the soap myself. :-)

~Alexandria~

Postby ~Alexandria~ » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:11 pm

OP I needed a break to for a long time in the past and it just seems the writers don't care or listen to us or what most fans want.

I may need another soon, the ratings I saw today were horrendous.

Especially ones when Deacon aired. ~)

Then again the other days were just as bad.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:48 am

I really enjoyed todays show... the show you all get to see today had me in tears a few times. Some days I like the show and some days I don't. I always pvr it so I can use the ff button for the people I don't want to listen too.

The flashbacks of Phyllis and Avery as little girls is so sweet.

MomofSydBlake

Postby MomofSydBlake » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:39 am

Quote Sinny58: I really enjoyed todays show... the show you all get to see today had me in tears a few times. Some days I like the show and some days I don't. I always pvr it so I can use the ff button for the people I don't want to listen too.

The flashbacks of Phyllis and Avery as little girls is so sweet.

That's what I am looking forward too! Anything Phyliss will be good!

I have loved the last week of Y&R, but maybe the couple I love the most was featured!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”