reliable or not

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Nikkieta

reliable or not

Postby Nikkieta » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:25 pm

is this spoiler site reliable from what i am hearing from other boards its realy not.
and i thought i'd join just to get the opinion of the people on this board.

aym0402

Re: reliable or not

Postby aym0402 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:26 pm

The spoilers on this site ARE pretty reliable; however, I find some on the other sites that are more concise.

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:29 pm

Well the way LML is writing its so hard to believe any reliable website these days ~) .But I must say this website is very relaible. ;)

Nikkieta

Postby Nikkieta » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:32 pm

thankyou
well then i guess i can look forwrad to jack ***** >(
another reason to not watch the show im really starting to dislike the it more and more the writer is terrible

Edited by Amy: Please refrain from posting a spoiler in a non-spoiler labeled thread. Our guidelines for posting can be found in the top thread. Thank you!

Amy

Postby Amy » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:04 pm

Quote Nikkieta: is this spoiler site reliable from what i am hearing from other boards its realy not.

As the editor for Y&R, I can assure you that I get my spoilers from a very reliable source - and stand by each and every one of them. However, no spoiler can be 100% because the show often changes its storylines at the last minute.

Frankly, I don't worry about what other people on other sites have to say. All I care about are my Y&R Soaps.com readers and I think most would say we have the most reliable spoilers on the net.

Amy
Y&R editor

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:05 pm

Quote Amy Mistretta:
Quote Nikkieta: is this spoiler site reliable from what i am hearing from other boards its realy not.

As the editor for Y&R, I can assure you that I get my spoilers from a very reliable source - and stand by each and every one of them. However, no spoiler can be 100% because the show often changes its storylines at the last minute.

Frankly, I don't worry about what other people on other sites have to say. All I care about are my Y&R Soaps.com readers and I think most would say we have the most reliable spoilers on the net.

Amy
Y&R editor

Agreed..... ;)

Amy

Postby Amy » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:09 pm

Quote aym0402: The spoilers on this site ARE pretty reliable; however, I find some on the other sites that are more concise.

I'm sorry you don't find them concise. However, instead of short and to the point spoilers, I try to bring everyone all the details surrounding the tidbit ;)

Amy

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:15 pm

And Amy, you do a terrific job, too! Thanks for giving us all the skinny we can depend on.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”