Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
loveitloveitloveit

Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Postby loveitloveitloveit » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:00 pm

I just read a spoiler that nick and Phyllis get their mojo back. I got to give Y&R a rest for a minute, I cannot take it anymore. It is supposed o happen the week of the July 23rd

SndrElkins

Re: Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Postby SndrElkins » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:03 pm

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I just read a spoiler that nick and Phyllis get their mojo back. I got to give Y&R a rest for a minute, I cannot take it anymore. It is supposed o happen the week of the July 23rd

Never fear we all know that Nick and Phyllis are over :-) :-)

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:04 pm

WONDERFUL news!!! Can't wait - I want my couple back!!

gymnast14

Postby gymnast14 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:05 pm

I totally agree with you I just love them together.

aden85

Postby aden85 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:06 pm

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I just read a spoiler that nick and Phyllis get their mojo back. I got to give Y&R a rest for a minute, I cannot take it anymore. It is supposed o happen the week of the July 23rd

At least we know Shick is going to get back together, but the writers wont make it that easy on us, will they? That for one I know I wont watch.

chychy65

Postby chychy65 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:10 pm

Well it has been awhile since he had any intimicies with his wife. So even though he has amnesia, those hormones are still raging. what they say, love the one your with. This too shall pass!!!

loveitloveitloveit

Postby loveitloveitloveit » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:10 pm

I am ready to boycott, and just read the boards. I have never done that before but I am going to do it now. I just cannot watch Phick rolling in the hay and on that filthy couch again. I will be back when the paternity results are revealed.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:11 pm

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I am ready to boycott, and just read the boards. I have never done that before but I am going to do it now. I just cannot watch Phick rolling in the hay and on that filthy couch again. I will be back when the paternity results are revealed.

I'm with you on that one. I already don't watch it that much and the Boards are more entertaining.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:13 pm

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I am ready to boycott, and just read the boards. I have never done that before but I am going to do it now. I just cannot watch Phick rolling in the hay and on that filthy couch again. I will be back when the paternity results are revealed.

That is exactly how I feel about Sharon and Nick getting together again - I will be boycotting the show it that ever happens - I couldn't stand them the first time around and the second time will be even more awful! :(

aden85

Postby aden85 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:14 pm

i read whats suppose to happen tomorrow, and yuck! Phyllis is trying to get Nick to remember the times they did the deed. And from what I read she tells him he can be unfair to her anytime he wants, after he tells her it wouldnt be fair to sleep in the same bed. Gross! if thats true, i wont watch that either!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”