I would like to see Sharon become pregnant--DRAMA FREE

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SndrElkins

Re: I would like to see Sharon become pregnant--DRAMA FREE

Postby SndrElkins » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:43 pm

Quote MicheleYR: I hope not...Noah is bad enough without adding another kid. :0

Not all kids are saints,

phickerholic

Postby phickerholic » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:53 pm

there is a problem with the Cassie vision of Nick and Sharon having a baby, Sharon is married to Jack and Nick is married to Phyllis, unless of course Sharon has an affair with Nick and gets pregnant, and then she will prove her bashers right, she can not stay faithful to any husband!!!!! ~)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:00 pm

Quote phickerholic: there is a problem with the Cassie vision of Nick and Sharon having a baby, Sharon is married to Jack and Nick is married to Phyllis, unless of course Sharon has an affair with Nick and gets pregnant, and then she will prove her bashers right, she can not stay faithful to any husband!!!!! ~)

Read the spoilers...

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:13 pm

Quote phickerholic: when a proven source CBS, SONY, SOD, SOW gives me that spoiler then I MIGHT believe it....until then...it is a spumor or rumor, sorry... my sources don't agree with it!!! guess we will have to wait and see!

I trust what Amy posts on this board. Except for a few s/ls that were dropped, she's been spot on!

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:19 pm

Quote ILuvNY:
Quote phickerholic: when a proven source CBS, SONY, SOD, SOW gives me that spoiler then I MIGHT believe it....until then...it is a spumor or rumor, sorry... my sources don't agree with it!!! guess we will have to wait and see!

I trust what Amy posts on this board. Except for a few s/ls that were dropped, she's been spot on!

Here here i agree,I trust Amy also she works hadr to give us spoilers and updates,I never question this web-site.P.S. ILuvNY send me your e-mail addy ;)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:22 pm

Quote ILuvNY:

Exactly! Some just wont believe it until its on the screen, and then it will be insanity on the writers parts :-) Brilliance if you ask me, Shick need to reunite and nothing better to heal Nicks hurt over Summer(who he might not remember but is getting close to) than to have a new baby, celebrating the union and love of Nick and Sharon.... :D :) ahhhh if it would only happen that way ;)

phickerholic

Postby phickerholic » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:22 pm

so since not all the spoilers on here come true...I cannot in good faith believe in them, especially the ones that seem to continuelly bash Phyllis....it is illogical for Phyllis to have changed the paternity test, the day he took his test, Phyllis was with Sharon going on a NVP errand, they had a wreck, Phyllis spent the night in the hospital, Nick got the results and left town with them, Phyllis called the lab for the results, they would not give them to her because she was not the patient, she just supplied the marker, that is why she did not get a copy of the results, why would she call the lab for the results when she was by herself, who was she trying to fool???? she then asked Jack to take the test again, while on the phone with Jack Nick walked in and told Phyllis he was the babies father...there are too many holes in this "theory" or spumor....just another attempt to make Phyllis the fall guy for something she did not do.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:23 pm

Quote SndrElkins:
Quote ILuvNY:

Here here i agree,I trust Amy also she works hadr to give us spoilers and updates,I never question this web-site.P.S. ILuvNY send me your e-mail addy ;)

For some reason, my "groupwise" won't allow my to contact anyone with an e-mail link here. Can you get my e-mail address from my profile?

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:25 pm

Quote ILuvNY:
Quote SndrElkins:
Quote ILuvNY:

For some reason, my "groupwise" won't allow my to contact anyone with an e-mail link here. Can you get my e-mail address from my profile?

Heck no %(

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:27 pm

Quote SndrElkins:
Quote ILuvNY:
Quote SndrElkins:
Quote ILuvNY:

Heck no %(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”