SPOILER: Gloria's criminal deeds

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calivy

SPOILER: Gloria's criminal deeds

Postby calivy » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:11 am

i just read that gloria has extended her contract until april 08. i guess that means that she will once again get away with the tainted cream coming out since will is going to die next week. the writers need to give it a rest and have her caught. how many times can one person get away with so many crimes and everyone that finds out something happens to them. this needs to come to an end. i am fed up with this.

imkimw

Re: SPOILER: Gloria's criminal deeds

Postby imkimw » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:23 am

me too

noellek03

Postby noellek03 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:32 pm

Quote calivy: i just read that gloria has extended her contract until april 08. i guess that means that she will once again get away with the tainted cream coming out since will is going to die next week. the writers need to give it a rest and have her caught. how many times can one person get away with so many crimes and everyone that finds out something happens to them. this needs to come to an end. i am fed up with this.

NO!!!!! Please say it isn't so. This evil woman needs to pay. >) (Remind me, if I ever want to commit a crime, I need to do it in GC.)

khkjhl

Postby khkjhl » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:58 pm

If they don't want to finish the story aleast don't don't bring it up.

MadysMom

Postby MadysMom » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:33 pm

I hear that William dies moment's before spilling the beans on Gloria :D

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:36 pm

Quote MadysMom: I hear that William dies moment's before spilling the beans on Gloria :D

Why could it not be moments after spiling the beans.

Boy she is one lucky cat!!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:37 pm

This character should have gone this past Jan....I guess LML keeps her friends on.....this trash of a woman is enough to have everyone tune out.....that poor Will who was so stupid to marry this parasite is going to die....well LML.....make sure she is gone by Apr 2008....if you want to keep you're faithful viewers.... >)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:38 pm

Quote suegerry: This character should have gone this past Jan....I guess LML keeps her friends on.....this trash of a woman is enough to have everyone tune out.....that poor Will who was so stupid to marry this parasite is going to die....well LML.....make sure she is gone by Apr 2008....if you want to keep you're faithful viewers.... >)

I agree. This soap is getting over the top.

Gosh I feel like I've enterred a haunted house!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:43 pm

I read once that she and LML are best of friends....so I guess that's the reason she doesn't get to pay for what she does....'cause if she did the old woman would never see the outside of a jail again.....reminds me of politicians in this country......the best friends get the best all the time and everytime....lol.... ;)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:46 pm

Quote suegerry: I read once that she and LML are best of friends....so I guess that's the reason she doesn't get to pay for what she does....'cause if she did the old woman would never see the outside of a jail again.....reminds me of politicians in this country......the best friends get the best all the time and everytime....lol.... ;)

Is that not a conflict of interest. Don't these actors belong to a union.

Seems like this LML was given free reign and owns the Y&R.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”