Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
suegerry

Re: Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Postby suegerry » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:17 pm

Logan vs Phyllis....what a great show that would be.....Nick sneaking out in the middle of the night to see Logan while "Red" is climbing the walls with frustration.....he he he he he he he :-)

pfoster191

Postby pfoster191 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:18 pm

These "leg" comments are cracking me up. Funny stuff.
Patti

YRButterfly

Postby YRButterfly » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:00 pm

Quote MicheleYR: I thought Logan just gave Nick a ride....didn't seem like a big deal to me. Hangin with Nick is their way of introducing her to the other characters. Maybe she and Sharon can bond over losing children in a car accident.

I'm trying to give the character the benefit of the doubt. :-) I'm hoping this girl turns out to be normal and not a psycho liar like some other new characters.

After today's show I'm kind of hoping she becomes friends with Sharon now that dru's gone sharon needs a friend. As long as they don't both go after nick. I think they are trying to introduce her around but she has no luster. Even talking about her children, she just can't act. Get some acting lessons quick!

aynrand

Postby aynrand » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:34 pm

Quote suegerry: She's there 'cause the Newman invited her....she's there to look after Nick and I hope she does a good job at it.....she's there as a security for Nick against Phyllis....but I hear the idiot will be moving back with her.....but I hope Logan's agenda is to make sure he doesn't crawl back in that woman's claws...... :)

She is a doctor, not a security guard.

aynrand

Postby aynrand » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:35 pm

Quote ILuvNY: [quote]Quote Snizzle: Is she going with Nick to the tacky house or what??? LMAO..doesnt NICK need constant leg supervision??? ~)

LMAO...the "tacky" house..that's great...I don't know if his leg needs constant supervision but Phyllis will certainly be supervising another part of his anatomy!!! >([/quote

Why not? She's his wife.

aynrand

Postby aynrand » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:38 pm

Quote YRButterfly:
Quote MicheleYR: I thought Logan just gave Nick a ride....didn't seem like a big deal to me. Hangin with Nick is their way of introducing her to the other characters. Maybe she and Sharon can bond over losing children in a car accident.

I'm trying to give the character the benefit of the doubt. :-) I'm hoping this girl turns out to be normal and not a psycho liar like some other new characters.

That character couldn't act her way out of a wet paper bag.

After today's show I'm kind of hoping she becomes friends with Sharon now that dru's gone sharon needs a friend. As long as they don't both go after nick. I think they are trying to introduce her around but she has no luster. Even talking about her children, she just can't act. Get some acting lessons quick!

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:48 pm

Quote aynrand:
Quote ILuvNY: [quote]Quote Snizzle: Is she going with Nick to the tacky house or what??? LMAO..doesnt NICK need constant leg supervision??? ~)

LMAO...the "tacky" house..that's great...I don't know if his leg needs constant supervision but Phyllis will certainly be supervising another part of his anatomy!!! >([/quote

Why not? She's his wife.

That's right and sex and video games is the basis for their marriage...wow!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”