Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Latricia

Re: Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Postby Latricia » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:28 pm

Welcome Honeywell and Happy Posting. :)

Honeywell

Postby Honeywell » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:37 pm

Thanks Snizzle and Latricia! :))

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:55 pm

Quote Honeywell: Thanks Snizzle and Latricia! :))

Your welcome. :)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:08 pm

Quote Honeywell: Hello Everybody!

I am new to the board and I would like to say that I am really excited to be here! IMO, Logan is useless and she is acting very suspiciously. :|

Welcome and nice pic!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:09 pm

Quote cjwill:
Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
Quote Snizzle: Ok im an episode behind i'm watching yesterday's episode right now...what's with Logan....Why is she even there??? It's not like she has to hold an IV for Nick everywhere he goes....and what's that look she gave Phyllis and Nick when she looked at the picture...this broad is creepy..and weird..can i add lame?

ITA! I have said that pretty much since the time she mentioned how his family was looking for him, while they were out in the woods ;) I also didn't like the way she went to work with Nick, or butted in while Nick, Sharon, Phyllis and Jack were discussing Noah. Shouldn't she be out looking for work or something?OH RIGHT! hahahah this is GC, does anyone ever work? :D

I agree BDF. The whole thing is suspicious. I bet the writers don't even know what they are going to do yet. I am sure it's posted somewhere, but why would a stranger drop her life and come to GC and latch on to Nick - a married man. The whole thing seems silly. She reminds me of just a wallflower - just hanging around -doing nothing - >)

They do say you have to watch the "quite ones".

ITA

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:30 pm

Quote Snizzle: Ok im an episode behind i'm watching yesterday's episode right now...what's with Logan....Why is she even there??? It's not like she has to hold an IV for Nick everywhere he goes....and what's that look she gave Phyllis and Nick when she looked at the picture...this broad is creepy..and weird..can i add lame?

We agree on yet another thing!!! I think she is creepy also - something is definately up with her in my opinion.

aynrand

Postby aynrand » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:18 pm

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:

ITA! I have said that pretty much since the time she mentioned how his family was looking for him, while they were out in the woods ;) I also didn't like the way she went to work with Nick, or butted in while Nick, Sharon, Phyllis and Jack were discussing Noah. Shouldn't she be out looking for work or something?OH RIGHT! hahahah this is GC, does anyone ever work? :D

I agree also. Never thought I'd see the day where I prefer a commercial to watching a Logan scene. What a robot.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:22 pm

Quote jackspaniel:

We agree on yet another thing!!! I think she is creepy also - something is definately up with her in my opinion.

LOL!!!!
Yeah there is something off about her!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:23 pm

Logan is very flirty with Nick which I like and hope she ends with him.....we need to give Nick a new and great romance with a very pretty woman......she's on for the long run hopefully.......like her and until she turns into any Phyllis or Gloria.....I will not say anything negative about her..... :)

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:24 pm

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:

Yeah that was WEIRD...i mean he is a newman after all like he cant have medical attention for his poor leg without her ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”