SPOILER! Brad & Logan

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kristi07

Re: SPOILER! Brad & Logan

Postby Kristi07 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:08 am

I think we need some pool scenes so we can see Mr. Carlton in his swim trunks!! Nick too but he needs to shave--I like Mr. Newman nice and smooth--dump all the facial hair.We like the dimples!! He looks like he got off of Survivor!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:16 am

Yummy ^

Haha seriously though, sorry guys. I totally didn't mean anything negative about it. I rarely post negativity. It's 99.9% positive!! That's why it made me laugh so hard. I don't remember what everyone did in the past but boy... to have a pool boy that good looking?! ;) Sigh.

I can't see Logan and Brad together, but we'll see if there is chemistry or not!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:19 am

Quote aym0402:
Quote Snizzle:
Quote aym0402:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote aym0402:
Quote Snizzle: Everyone gotta start somewhere..You Go Brad..Bed all them skeezers LMAO 3)

I've noticed that Brad is always thought of as the gardener and pool boy; no one refers to Jill as "The Manicurist." Brad's pool boy days are long gone.

Yeh they are but who can forget him in his trunks.

I don't think anyone means it in a negative way but good. :)

Pool boys are usually hot hot hot *) *)

Thank God, no one refers to me as the girl who used to work at Burger King...LOL! :-)

Have it your way huh....that sounds kinky 8) lmao

Snizzle and Keeping It Real, you make my day; you guys are hilarious. When I tell people I used to work at BK, they always say, "you?!" 8) I got a litte "Dru" in me. I wouldn't deal w/rude customers. I'd get the manager ASAP because I was not paid to deal w/problems. LOL! :D

You go girl!! For real!!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:22 am

Brad the bad guy....was a pool boy....like many even in real life....we start at the bottom and that's how we get to the top.....way to go Brad and I've mentioned this in another post.....Brad and Logan....what a combination.....the guy is so darn handsome and she is so pretty......love the match......its sensible in my point of view.....now lets get Nick back with Sharon and Jack with Phyllis and this show is on a roll...... :)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:24 am

Quote suegerry: Brad the bad guy....was a pool boy....like many even in real life....we start at the bottom and that's how we get to the top.....way to go Brad and I've mentioned this in another post.....Brad and Logan....what a combination.....the guy is so darn handsome and she is so pretty......love the match......its sensible in my point of view.....now lets get Nick back with Sharon and Jack with Phyllis and this show is on a roll...... :)

Now that what you call "honkey dorey". Just peachy :-) :-)

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:41 am

Quote Chrissi:
Quote aym0402:
Quote Snizzle: Everyone gotta start somewhere..You Go Brad..Bed all them skeezers LMAO 3)

I've noticed that Brad is always thought of as the gardener and pool boy; no one refers to Jill as "The Manicurist." Brad's pool boy days are long gone.

HAHAHA OMG! It's because he's HOT! Did you not see his body when he used to be the pool boy? Nobody gives a rats behind about the work he did. I wasn't saying that being a pool boy was a bad thing. I'm saying that I miss his bod! ;) Muhahaha!

Sorry for the confusion! I never refer to Jill as the Manicurist, because it wasn't sexy! :D

Point taken; however, I have noticed people referring to Brad as "Cabana Boy," etc... He's always had a hot body and still does. Believe it or not, I used to be a manicurist too. LOL!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:04 am

Quote aym0402:
Point taken; however, I have noticed people referring to Brad as "Cabana Boy," etc... He's always had a hot body and still does. Believe it or not, I used to be a manicurist too. LOL!

Yes, for the same reason possibly or maybe they're being snide. Either way it doesn't really matter, because it's just a character.

I would love to see them go away for the week on some tropical island where no stuffy suits are allowed!! ;)

Nothing wrong with being a manicurist or a pool boy. If we had no manicurists or pool boys, some may not have clean pools or great nails!! :D

imkimw

Postby imkimw » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:25 am

Quote yandrdiehard: Rumour has it: Brad and Logan hook-up!

That's so disgusting. I won't be watching it if that is true

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:39 am

I don't think Brad will hook up with Logan, he likes "confused" women that he can manipulate. Logan seems to be too aggresive for Brad. But who knows, certainly not us!

BlackSwan

Postby BlackSwan » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:40 am

;) ;) Way to go !!! I have been waiting to hear that the writer's are putting Brad & Logan together. I think it's great. Since Victoria has moved on to JT than Brad should be happy as well. I think Logan & Brad will be very interesting together. I hope when victoria hears about Brad & Logan that she gets upset. I hope that having somebody else with Brad will show victoria that she is not the only one that can find love again.... Way to go for Brad& Logan! Yes!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”