SPOILER! Brad & Logan

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
aym0402

Re: SPOILER! Brad & Logan

Postby aym0402 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:41 am

Quote Chrissi:
Quote aym0402:
Quote Snizzle: Everyone gotta start somewhere..You Go Brad..Bed all them skeezers LMAO 3)

I've noticed that Brad is always thought of as the gardener and pool boy; no one refers to Jill as "The Manicurist." Brad's pool boy days are long gone.

HAHAHA OMG! It's because he's HOT! Did you not see his body when he used to be the pool boy? Nobody gives a rats behind about the work he did. I wasn't saying that being a pool boy was a bad thing. I'm saying that I miss his bod! ;) Muhahaha!

Sorry for the confusion! I never refer to Jill as the Manicurist, because it wasn't sexy! :D

Point taken; however, I have noticed people referring to Brad as "Cabana Boy," etc... He's always had a hot body and still does. Believe it or not, I used to be a manicurist too. LOL!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:04 am

Quote aym0402:
Point taken; however, I have noticed people referring to Brad as "Cabana Boy," etc... He's always had a hot body and still does. Believe it or not, I used to be a manicurist too. LOL!

Yes, for the same reason possibly or maybe they're being snide. Either way it doesn't really matter, because it's just a character.

I would love to see them go away for the week on some tropical island where no stuffy suits are allowed!! ;)

Nothing wrong with being a manicurist or a pool boy. If we had no manicurists or pool boys, some may not have clean pools or great nails!! :D

imkimw

Postby imkimw » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:25 am

Quote yandrdiehard: Rumour has it: Brad and Logan hook-up!

That's so disgusting. I won't be watching it if that is true

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:39 am

I don't think Brad will hook up with Logan, he likes "confused" women that he can manipulate. Logan seems to be too aggresive for Brad. But who knows, certainly not us!

BlackSwan

Postby BlackSwan » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:40 am

;) ;) Way to go !!! I have been waiting to hear that the writer's are putting Brad & Logan together. I think it's great. Since Victoria has moved on to JT than Brad should be happy as well. I think Logan & Brad will be very interesting together. I hope when victoria hears about Brad & Logan that she gets upset. I hope that having somebody else with Brad will show victoria that she is not the only one that can find love again.... Way to go for Brad& Logan! Yes!!!

MicheleYR

Postby MicheleYR » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:26 pm

Well, as a Brad fan I used to get mad when posters called him the 'pool boy' but this thread made me LOL. Ah, just thinking of Brad in his swim trunks makes me 8) :)) :)

The spoiler I read said Brad and Logan kept running into each other...let's not marry them off quite yet,lol.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:28 pm

SO is Logan still gonna be caring for Nick while Brad and her are hooked up....So can brad tell her all about Phyllis and she uses her medical leaf extractions to conjure up a formula for Phyllis? :-)

MamaBird

Postby MamaBird » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:30 pm

Quote pussykat: I don't think Brad will hook up with Logan, he likes "confused" women that he can manipulate. Logan seems to be too aggresive for Brad. But who knows, certainly not us!

He does, but we have yet to see too much of Logan's character. She may turn out to be that way. Cassandra Rawlings was initially a strong, independent seeming woman until Brad got a hold to her.

MicheleYR

Postby MicheleYR » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:35 pm

^^Vikki also seemed like a strong, independent type when she got back from Italy.

But it's not just Brad..I think it's the writing. Phyllis was also a strong woman until she hooked up with Nick.

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:39 pm

Quote MicheleYR: ^^Vikki also seemed like a strong, independent type when she got back from Italy.

But it's not just Brad..I think it's the writing. Phyllis was also a strong woman until she hooked up with Nick.

Well I have to disagree with you IMO I think Victoria has always been the weakest link and for Phyllis well she is always going to be Phyllis. ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”