Where's Adrian-Don't you think he would of checked on Colleen by now?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
minancee

Where's Adrian-Don't you think he would of checked on Colleen by now?

Postby minancee » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:50 pm

What are these writers doing. They are really screwing up Cadrian. It is so unrealistic how Colleen has been with Kevin all of this time and Adrian has not even called her, come on writers. The writing has really sucked lately. I think they need to humble themselves and be AL back. I betcha that is why their has been such a lack of Cadrian scenes. When is the last time they have even kissed? I guess when the new Collen comes on, they will have a steamy sex scene. Come on YR!!! >(

SndrElkins

Re: Where's Adrian-Don't you think he would of checked on Colleen by now?

Postby SndrElkins » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 pm

He asked Colleen to stay away from Kevin but did she care? NO. I don't blame Adrian i would not be looking for her either!!

SouthernLady

Postby SouthernLady » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:01 pm

yes..adrian should be there....

but i think w/all this Al stuff...

probably will be having a lot of scenes w/new colleen and adrian ...

they did not want the comparison of AL/EP's off the wall chemistry w/who knows what kind of chem..if any w/the new colleen...

i truly believe that that is the reason that cadrian has not been shown these past months....

tptb knew they were going to fire AL...they had to send out a casting call...cast the girl...then fire AL....

and did not want the comparison of true cadrian w/this new colleen...

G Noronha

Postby G Noronha » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:22 pm

Quote minancee: What are these writers doing. They are really screwing up Cadrian. It is so unrealistic how Colleen has been with Kevin all of this time and Adrian has not even called her, come on writers. The writing has really sucked lately. I think they need to humble themselves and be AL back. I betcha that is why their has been such a lack of Cadrian scenes. When is the last time they have even kissed? I guess when the new Collen comes on, they will have a steamy sex scene. Come on YR!!! >(

ITA they have been pulling them apart for weeks getting read for the nubie to come on the scene . They can do what they want but they have already messed up the s/l by taking AL off. Just won't be the same.

PammyPorter

Postby PammyPorter » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:22 pm

Quote SndrElkins: He asked Colleen to stay away from Kevin but did she care? NO. I don't blame Adrian i would not be looking for her either!!

That was just a front by Adrian acting all concerned and all about Colleen and going to Paul and Maggie. Adrian is really involved with Jana. Just wait and see!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:26 pm

I've long lost my hope for Adrian and Colleen....wonder where they're keeping him.... 8)

SouthernLady

Postby SouthernLady » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:47 pm

Quote suegerry: I've long lost my hope for Adrian and Colleen....wonder where they're keeping him.... 8)

i think we will see adrian a lot more w/the new colleen....

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:56 pm

Quote SndrElkins: He asked Colleen to stay away from Kevin but did she care? NO. I don't blame Adrian i would not be looking for her either!!

I still think Adrian would be concerned. Yet another hole in the SL.

evilauntiejan

Postby evilauntiejan » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:35 pm

Quote SouthernLady:
Quote suegerry: I've long lost my hope for Adrian and Colleen....wonder where they're keeping him.... 8)

i think we will see adrian a lot more w/the new colleen....

I dont...I think they will put them together but rotate the nucolleen..to figure out whom she is more apt to be with...I still think it is Kevin...after today...

Bags2elite

Postby Bags2elite » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:06 pm

Quote aym0402:

I still think Adrian would be concerned. Yet another hole in the SL.

Adrian not being around is such a big GAPING hole ~) I guess they think we are so stupid we would not notice that big pothole ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”