am i crazy for liking phyllis?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
davidsgirl

am i crazy for liking phyllis?

Postby davidsgirl » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:22 pm

*) ok, play nice here people!! LOL but really, i like phyllis. i thought she was touching when she thought nick died. and even though she just can't seem stop her scheming ways, she's grown almost childlike and vulnerable when it comes to her relationship with nick. i truly believe she loves nick like no one else. and i'm sorry, but calling what she did to brad and sharon extorsion (sorry about the spelling??) is a bit much, like she's the first one in GC to ever try and blackmail someone. anyhow, i think gloria is waaaayyyyy worse than phyllis could ever be! actually i'm totally jealous of this girls figure!! i wish i were half as hot as she is!! ok you can let me have it now!! ;)

slewi

Re: am i crazy for liking phyllis?

Postby slewi » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:32 pm

I like her too! Maybe other people are upset b/c she is more daring than they would ever be? I don't know, but I think she's great! :)

wild-weasel

Postby wild-weasel » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:33 pm

I like her charater very much, when she's with the right person. I liked her with Jack the most, and yes, I love her figure, I think she's probably one of the hottest bods in the business.

I hate her schemeing ways, but as with all soaps, you need somebody to hate, and she's perfect. I just wish she didn't have so much screen time, where is everybody else?

comparing her with glo-fish, i think she may have an edge, simply because of the amount of marriages she's broke up. I just can't go with a home-wrecker vs. a gold-digger.
I'll take my changes with a gold-digger.

aynrand

Postby aynrand » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:33 pm

Quote davidsgirl: *) ok, play nice here people!! LOL but really, i like phyllis. i thought she was touching when she thought nick died. and even though she just can't seem stop her scheming ways, she's grown almost childlike and vulnerable when it comes to her relationship with nick. i truly believe she loves nick like no one else. and i'm sorry, but calling what she did to brad and sharon extorsion (sorry about the spelling??) is a bit much, like she's the first one in GC to ever try and blackmail someone. anyhow, i think gloria is waaaayyyyy worse than phyllis could ever be! actually i'm totally jealous of this girls figure!! i wish i were half as hot as she is!! ok you can let me have it now!! ;)

I'm not going to blast - because I agree with you. I like Phyllis also.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:34 pm

I really like Phyllis's character away from the Newmans...i really enjoyed her back in the day

conway63653

Postby conway63653 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:34 pm

MS is an excellant actress. She can't help how LML is portraing her on Y&R. to answer your question....Yes, you are crazy for liking Phyllis.

wild-weasel

Postby wild-weasel » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:35 pm

Quote conway63653: MS is an excellant actress. She can't help how LML is portraing her on Y&R. to answer your question....Yes, you are crazy for liking Phyllis.

Too funny...

Passionist

Postby Passionist » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:57 pm

I Love That Phyllis!!!! :) :) :-) :)) ;)

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:05 pm

Quote wild-weasel: I like her charater very much, when she's with the right person. I liked her with Jack the most, and yes, I love her figure, I think she's probably one of the hottest bods in the business.

I hate her schemeing ways, but as with all soaps, you need somebody to hate, and she's perfect. I just wish she didn't have so much screen time, where is everybody else?

comparing her with glo-fish, i think she may have an edge, simply because of the amount of marriages she's broke up. I just can't go with a home-wrecker vs. a gold-digger.
I'll take my changes with a gold-digger.

When she was with Jack IMO she was at her best. My favorite character on the soap at that time. I would tune in just to see what she wore, I was always rewarded. I remember a scene when she asked Jack to go with her shopping, it was a great scene. I think they switched Costume Designers. No one on that show has a sense of style anymore IMO. Yeah, Phyllis was great back then. She was really good with Noah today. Maybe she's reverting back to that Phyllis. :-)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:08 pm

Phyllis does bring some much needed drama to this show!! :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”