Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
L4LANE

Re: Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Postby L4LANE » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Quote Eishee: Really? A man and a woman have a CONVERSATION, and the haters jump all over it! ~)
I like Lane, but I don't care who the new girl messes around with, as long as it ain't BILLY!
er

You do not have to worry, MAB will never let her little pet cheat on his wife, you know she will do everything for her little pets even if she has to sacrifice other characters.

And for the record haters Cane belongs with Lily, why or why would Cane look at this bimbo when he has a woman that looks like Lily. Oh well I am done with this thread :o

SanDiegoSteve_1

Postby SanDiegoSteve_1 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Quote L4LANE:
Quote Eishee: Really? A man and a woman have a CONVERSATION, and the haters jump all over it! ~)
I like Lane, but I don't care who the new girl messes around with, as long as it ain't BILLY!
er

You do not have to worry, MAB will never let her little pet cheat on his wife, you know she will do everything for her little pets even if she has to sacrifice other characters.

And for the record haters Cane belongs with Lily, why or why would Cane look at this bimbo when he has a woman that looks like Lily. Oh well I am done with this thread :o

Hoping this thread is done, period. It's only purpose is to bait Lane fans into lashing out.

Just like Bait Car, this is the Bait Thread.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:24 am

Quote cansea: WOW!!!

SPARKS between Cane & Chelsea today!!

Aussie Con Man Cane finally met his match in Con Woman Chelsea.

Two International Con Artists.

Did you see Cane's face?? Chelsea took his breath away. You can tell he was FEELING her!!

:D :D :D

Hell yeah!!! Chelsea is a fox. Cane deserves some love from a hot woman. Can't wait for them to hook up!

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:24 am

Quote cansea: Cane & Chelsea music video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXtS-GdZ0KA

:D

Cool vid. :)

nothingtooserious

Postby nothingtooserious » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:44 am

They shared a 15secs scene and some of you are already fapping over them? ~) I didn't see any sparks or chemistry.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Quote aussiefox:
Quote cansea: Cane & Chelsea music video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXtS-GdZ0KA

:D

Cool vid. :)

Thanks!

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Quote aussiefox:

Did you see Cane's face?? Chelsea took his breath away. You can tell he was FEELING her!!

Hell yeah!!! Chelsea is a fox. Cane deserves some love from a hot woman. Can't wait for them to hook up!

Cane does deserve a woman on his same level. Chelsea is a con artist and a bohemian like Cane. She GETS him.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Quote nothingtooserious: They shared a 15secs scene and some of you are already fapping over them? ~)

Cane looked more excited in those 15 seconds than he has in years. I was shocked to see the spark since Cane seems so dead with Lily. It took a new woman to wake him up!

pink67

Postby pink67 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Okay, I saw this post and thought I missed something so I went back and watched the show. I have to ask what hot couple? They were on screen for what 1 minute. I saw a guy after information be nice to the bartender to try and get it. Should he have walked in and roughed her up. Come on you may not like Cane/Lily but it takes more than 1 incident to make a hot couple.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Quote cansea:
Quote aussiefox:

Cane does deserve a woman on his same level. Chelsea is a con artist and a bohemian like Cane. She GETS him.

YES YES YES. I so agree. I would love to see him with a conniving con just like he is.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”