Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kelly777

Re: Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Postby Kelly777 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:45 pm

I like Lane and want them together. I also want MCE to stay. She is one of my favorite actresses. I want her paired with Nick. I'm tired of him being a tool over these women and I want him to have someone new.

abey

Postby abey » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:06 pm

I think Cance and Chelsea would be great together physically and personality wise. It is time for Cane to have a new love interest. He and Lilly have run their course. Enough of them already!

Just my opinion!

Lucy3

Postby Lucy3 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:30 pm

I didn't pay much attention to either of them. I was busy wondering what the odds were that he would find the girl he was looking for within minutes of arriving at his destination. ~)

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:36 pm

I DON'T BELIEVE IT.
Cane and Lilly have just gotten close again; he won't screw things up!

deceived

Postby deceived » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:50 pm

"Help!" LOL

Florida lady

Postby Florida lady » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Quote abey: I think Cance and Chelsea would be great together physically and personality wise. It is time for Cane to have a new love interest. He and Lilly have run their course. Enough of them already!

Just my opinion!

I happen to share your opinion abey. I'd love to see Lily and Cane with another love interest. I happened to love Chelsea on her previous show and I believe she and Cane would have sparks flying. I don't necessarily want Daniel with Lily. With new people comming aboard all the time surely one would be right for Lily. I just think that they have run their course too. Like you this is just my opinion.

SanDiegoSteve_1

Postby SanDiegoSteve_1 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Wow, already posting with the supposed, yet not going to happen, squish screen name...quite a vivid imagination. But watch my man Cane stay true to his lady.

LuckyNumber7

Postby LuckyNumber7 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:32 pm

I CAN SEE IT! I just don't think the writers will put an end to Lane just yet, they are already starting to get back together. And after all the work they did to bring back DD since the fanbase was upset! I just don't think they'll want to make the fans furious again. So for right now, I see Lane. Maybe in the future, though, I thought I saw some chem there even when Cane was just acting like a flirt. ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”