SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jackspaniel

Re: SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:29 am

Quote peveich:
Quote yandrdiehard: Two thumbs up, way up, for Phyllis!

The scene with her and Noah having big talks in the stables shows she CAN be a good mother!

WOO HOO!

Phyllis is awesome with Noah. She is a way better mother then Sharon

I agree totally - Phyllis is great with Noah, She actually carries out a conversation with him. Sharon's to busy with her senator husband to be concerned with Noah's problems.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:34 am

What I find very odd is that after Sharon and Phyllis talk about Noah and making sure he is disciplined in a way that he does not use his situation to dictate......what does Phyllis and Nick do......

They go behind Sharon's back and decide without her to let him stay where he wants.

It just evades the whole purpose of trying to set a example for him.

They make no sense at all. ;)

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:34 am

Quote peveich:

The scene with her and Noah having big talks in the stables shows she CAN be a good mother!

WOO HOO!

WOW Phyllis has killed before and she is a better Mother then Sharon,I know Sharon is no saint but lets be real about this.Phyllis son Daniel is one sick little puppy.I say keep Noah away from Phyllis.Nick will never let Phyllis raise Noah.He may have forgotton somethings but i'm sure he knows that she is unfit.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:36 am

Quote SndrElkins:
Quote peveich:

WOO HOO!

WOW Phyllis has killed before and she is a better Mother then Sharon,I know Sharon is no saint but lets be real about this.Phyllis son Daniel is one sick little puppy.I say keep Noah away from Phyllis.Nick will never let Phyllis raise Noah.He may have forgotton somethings but i'm sure he knows that she is unfit.

ITA - "Keep it real"

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:37 am

LMAO@ a better mother then Sharon.. ~) ...I must take a line from a famous Phick fan and just replace Jack with the name Phyllis
Phyllis is a better mother to someone else's kids instead of her own :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

amandazhere27

Postby amandazhere27 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:47 am

Phyllis a better mother than Sharon oh my god that is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!! LOL Noah needs to stay away from Phyllis or he will end up like her perverted son Daniel! Can't wait for the truth to come out!!!! Can't be soon enough for me!! :-)

2000Robin

Postby 2000Robin » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:48 am

Phyllis was great with Noah. She told him how much his mother was worried and how much she loved him. She would have done this for any child. If Fin was old enough to run away she would help find him too - but if you listen to Sharon fans - it would ONLY be to sleep with Michael. Yeesh. Once again Sharon was too calm for the scene. No deep scared/emotional breakdown of "where's my baby!" Once he came back and was still talking to his parents with such disrespect, they still show no real discipline or control of the situation. Noah is in control and is rapidly thinking he should do what ever he wants to do.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:15 am

I think SC is doing a great job..watching the episode now...she is freaked out and worried about her son...

and the thing about Noahs disicpline...i agree..sharon and NICK both need to do something

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:33 am

Quote SndrElkins:
Quote peveich:

WOO HOO!

You certainly can't blame Daniel's problems on the way Phyllis raised him - because she didn't raise him - Danny did. As far as Phyllis "killing" - she was never accused of or convicted of killing anyone - it was only suggested that she could be a suspect - never confirmed. Sharon, however, did try to and thought she did kill Cameron - after she met him in a bar and invited him up to her room - yeah he beat her but instead of going to the police she hit him on the head thinking she killed him then she tried to hide the body instead of calling the police - so Sharon isn't as "squeeky clean" as the Sharon fans would like to believe she is!

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:34 am

LMAO@Noah hitchhikin....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”