Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
PixiePower

Re: Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell

Postby PixiePower » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:23 pm

This thread is from Oct.2011.Almost 2 years ago.Is Ted still sick?He has been on the show a few times since then!

calliope

Postby calliope » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Quote PixiePower: This thread is from Oct.2011.Almost 2 years ago.Is Ted still sick?He has been on the show a few times since then!

You are so observant! I didn't even look at the date. I know he was sick when he started Dallas. It was a sinus infection.

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote PixiePower: This thread is from Oct.2011.Almost 2 years ago.Is Ted still sick?He has been on the show a few times since then!

You are so observant! I didn't even look at the date. I know he was sick when he started Dallas. It was a sinus infection.

Thanks Calliope.My heart sank when I saw the thread topic because I knew he had been very ill a couple of years ago.Here's hoping that he is healthy and happy.I really like Ted and his character,Jeffrey! :)

calliope

Postby calliope » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Quote PixiePower:
Quote calliope:

Thanks Calliope.My heart sank when I saw the thread topic because I knew he had been very ill a couple of years ago.Here's hoping that he is healthy and happy.I really like Ted and his character,Jeffrey! :)

Me too! I wish they would bring Jeff and Gloria back. We need some humor here.

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Quote Tambam:
Quote SweetAlexandria: Ted we hope you get better and are able to return to your role as Jeff Bardwell as soon as possible our prayers are with you.

Can you elaborate??? What's wrong with TS. Love him alot.I'm a fan from way back to Knots Landing days!!! Not to mention even Dallas days!! I hope he's OK!!

-------------------------------------------------------
The following came off AOL New wire about Knots Landing: Not a copy or paste, a revised (except his quote)

The former Knots Landing star, Ted Shackelford, 66, reprised his role as Gary Ewing in April, 2013.
Shackelford's return to the after 22 years should have marked a defining moment in his acting career, but he was so sick with a virus he picked up on set, he could barely even remember the scenes he shot.

Ted Shackelford told the UltimateDallas.com, "You'd think I'd be able to remember but I have to tell you I was so f**king sick when I did this thing I could barely stand up. My memory is a little faulty. I had some kind of sinus thing that I still have, I might add... Everybody's got the same thing going around and it lingers forever."\

hope it was ok for me to send this. Thought it may answer a few questions.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”