Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
~Alexandria~

Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell

Postby ~Alexandria~ » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Ted we hope you get better and are able to return to your role as Jeff Bardwell as soon as possible our prayers are with you.

Tambam

Re: Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell

Postby Tambam » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Quote SweetAlexandria: Ted we hope you get better and are able to return to your role as Jeff Bardwell as soon as possible our prayers are with you.

Can you elaborate??? What's wrong with TS. Love him alot.I'm a fan from way back to Knots Landing days!!! Not to mention even Dallas days!! I hope he's OK!!

~Alexandria~

Postby ~Alexandria~ » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:02 am

^ I heard not sure he may have cancer, not sure but if it is true we want to pray for him.

Nelson Branco mentioned it and NB was bashed for it and I don't know why? Silly to me.

Fans could send their Prayers and thoughts to him and it would cheer him up.

Gloria and Jeff are fun together but I like him in the part, no offense to Kin but he cannot beat Ted as Jeffery ever.

Some recasts work, I like Judith Chapman only as Gloria did not like 1st Gloria (Joan) no offense to her.

SanDiegoSteve_1

Postby SanDiegoSteve_1 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:06 am

Quote SweetAlexandria: Ted we hope you get better and are able to return to your role as Jeff Bardwell as soon as possible our prayers are with you.

I have searched and searched for information about Ted. Where are you getting this information? What is wrong with him? So far, I can't find anything on the internet about it.

Edited: Just saw your post. Never mind.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:07 am

Quote Tambam:

Can you elaborate??? What's wrong with TS. Love him alot.I'm a fan from way back to Knots Landing days!!! Not to mention even Dallas days!! I hope he's OK!!

I hope he's ok too. I remember him in both these shows and they were my favorite at the time. I never missed an episode. I will be praying for him.

~Alexandria~

Postby ~Alexandria~ » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:07 am

^ Read above Steve!

SanDiegoSteve_1

Postby SanDiegoSteve_1 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:16 am

Quote SweetAlexandria: ^ I heard not sure he may have cancer, not sure but if it is true we want to pray for him.

Nelson Branco mentioned it and NB was bashed for it and I don't know why? Silly to me.

Gloria and Jeff are fun together but I like him in the part, no offense to Kin but he cannot beat Ted as Jeffery ever.

Some recasts work, I like Judith Chapman only as Gloria did not like 1st Gloria (Joan) no offense to her.

Did Branco cite his source for this? Because there is absolutely nothing online about it whatsoever. I would like to pray for him, but "cancer" is pretty vague and not specific. I have cancer too, but it's a particular type. I would like more information.

cornelison

Postby cornelison » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:10 am

Ted has been on TV since the 70's and it was a pleasant surprise to see him on Y&R. Judith Chapman goes far back too. I'm positive that I saw her debut on The Guiding Light. She was the scheming wife of one of the main characters. Hopefully Ted will be back to join Judith on Y&R.

~Alexandria~

Postby ~Alexandria~ » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:15 am

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
Quote SweetAlexandria: ^ I heard not sure he may have cancer, not sure but if it is true we want to pray for him.

Did Branco cite his source for this? Because there is absolutely nothing online about it whatsoever. I would like to pray for him, but "cancer" is pretty vague and not specific. I have cancer too, but it's a particular type. I would like more information.

^ No he did not, I do believe him though, why would he lie?

I think he doesn't want to publicize it too much Ted that is. I think he will be fine.

Maybe he just needs some treatment and rest for a while and will return.

Piperay

Postby Piperay » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:07 am

I LOVE TS as Jeffrey Bardwell ... Sending him positive thoughts for a full recovery.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”