Logan character

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Chrissi

Logan character

Postby Chrissi » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:29 am

Who likes the character of Logan?

I find her to be a perfect bore. I have no idea what they have planned for her, but she's not interesting, not mysterious, not a good match for Nick, there is no chemistry,... I just don't get why they're wasting time having her around. I think they need to move on from that, send her packing as she has done her job.

Anyone agree or do you like her?

chychy65

Re: Logan character

Postby chychy65 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:33 am

i need a little more time, since she is supposed to be paired with Nick, i really dont want her to, so maybe if they put her with someone else. i have to wait and see. But not too long!!!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:39 am

I hear ya. Saving any thoughts until you get to know her. I guess she's rubbing me wrong. I see no chemistry, and don't get what the purpose of having her still on the show is. (No disrespect meant to the actress.)

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:39 am

ITA...currently, she serves no purpose. ;)

carlotta1960

Postby carlotta1960 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:41 am

Quote chychy65: i need a little more time, since she is supposed to be paired with Nick, i really dont want her to, so maybe if they put her with someone else. i have to wait and see. But not too long!!!

ITA she is bland and boring. I don't like that character at all whether she is with Nick or not. I have used the fast forward on most/all of the scenes she has done lately. I watched at first to give her a chance but she is terrible. I just could not stand it anymore.

iowahawkeye

Postby iowahawkeye » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:24 am

Can't stand her...even my roomie whos doesn't watch all the time says that she has NO charisma. Horrible. I like the fact that she wears minimal makeup but she's just AWFUL...we need to get AL back on the air. :

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:56 pm

Al? Adrianne Leon? Oh gosh, I don't want to turn this into an Adrianne thread! Haha, just wondering how everyone feels about Logan is all.

I guess I'm used to a certain type of woman on Y&R and she's doing nothing for me. Maybe I'll try to give her a chance, but for now, the character does zilch to interest me. Can they write her a little better perhaps??!! Give her a past? Give her something to do other than this? I mean, NO woman in her right mind would stick around this long, especially without being paid. They must have a hidden story for her or something.

Beats me.

KBsGirl

Postby KBsGirl » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:00 pm

Quote Chrissi: Al? Adrianne Leon? Oh gosh, I don't want to turn this into an Adrianne thread! Haha, just wondering how everyone feels about Logan is all.

I guess I'm used to a certain type of woman on Y&R and she's doing nothing for me. Maybe I'll try to give her a chance, but for now, the character does zilch to interest me. Can they write her a little better perhaps??!! Give her a past? Give her something to do other than this? I mean, NO woman in her right mind would stick around this long, especially without being paid. They must have a hidden story for her or something.

Beats me.

ITA! But Nick did offer her a check the other day, didn't he? Her "back-story" must alow her all this free time! And I hope it is INTERESTING - because right now Yawnsville! Lately I'm realizing I have to have a lot of patience to watch some scenes/storylines! LOL!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:02 pm

Don't know last time I saw her she was at the hosptial and she just seemed like a leach to me.

Like all of a sudden she wants to stay out of the woods and care for Nick.

Yeah right! ;)

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:03 pm

He may have. I sometimes leave the room while I watch, or am busy writing something or other. :)) I just kept hearing her say she wasn't doing it for pay.. Hey wait... yes, he did offer her money.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”