Speculation: The new girl Chelsea is pregnant with Billy's baby

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Speculation: The new girl Chelsea is pregnant with Billy's baby

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Quote laneashby:
Quote IHeartLizzie: I think this is the storyline that will usher him out since Billy Miller only signed a 1 year contract. Plus I think the reason why he is always in the trailer and barely interacts is for him to do his outside projects ie The Ringer inwhich he is a recurring character on the CW and could very well turn into a long term permanent role. I don't think Billy Miller will be on as Billy Abbott for much longer either. I know he is going into primetime.So I really feel that this SECRET is what takes him out of time.

The writers are tailoring Billy's storyline to accommodate the actor BM.

Yes, they are.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Quote laneashby:
Quote soapgran:
Quote laneashby:
Quote IHeartLizzie: I think this is the storyline that will usher him out since Billy Miller only signed a 1 year contract. Plus I think the reason why he is always in the trailer and barely interacts is for him to do his outside projects ie The Ringer inwhich he is a recurring character on the CW and could very well turn into a long term permanent role. I don't think Billy Miller will be on as Billy Abbott for much longer either. I know he is going into primetime.So I really feel that this SECRET is what takes him out of time.

This is pure speculation, not facts....IMO....

It is a fact that they wrote Billy off the show because the actor BM wanted to leave.

It is a fact that the Billy character was missing for a month because the actor BM took an extra long holiday.

It is a fact that the actor BM was doing 2 shows at the same time. IHeartLizzie's speculation about all the trailer scenes makes sense.

Correct!!

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Quote soapgran:
Quote laneashby:
Quote soapgran:
Quote laneashby:

It is a fact that they wrote Billy off the show because the actor BM wanted to leave.

It is a fact that the Billy character was missing for a month because the actor BM took an extra long holiday.

It is a fact that the actor BM was doing 2 shows at the same time. IHeartLizzie's speculation about all the trailer scenes makes sense.

Just because someone's speculation makes sense doesn't make it a fact. The writers do not write the s/l's to suit the actors.

Sure they do! Actors ad lib all the time. They lobby for certain storylines.

If the actor is unavailable, gets pregnant, or quits the show, the writers must adapt this into their storylines. Common sense, really. ;)

soapgran

Postby soapgran » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Quote marmite:
Quote soapgran:
Quote laneashby:
Quote soapgran:
Quote laneashby:

Just because someone's speculation makes sense doesn't make it a fact. The writers do not write the s/l's to suit the actors.

Sure they do! Actors ad lib all the time. They lobby for certain storylines.

If the actor is unavailable, gets pregnant, or quits the show, the writers must adapt this into their storylines. Common sense, really. ;)

Granted they do ad lib and certain s/l's will change somewhat to adjust an actors absence, pregnancies and/or illness but I can't believe BM is powerful enough to dictate to TPTB what he wants to happen in a story line.JMO

The new girl Chelsea is pregnant with Billy's baby

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:16 pm

After today's show, it's looking like Chelsea is indeed PREGNANT with Billy's baby.

"Speculation" has become a reality! ;)

Lucy3

Postby Lucy3 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Quote marmite: After today's show, it's looking like Chelsea is indeed PREGNANT with Billy's baby.

"Speculation" has become a reality! ;)
So which is it, is it "looking like it" or is it a "reality"?

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Its not his child. It's Victor's:D

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:08 am

Quote laneashby:
Quote lucaslorezno:

It must be tough to juggle both shows, but I think you're right about the storyline fitting Billy Miller's schedule and future plans. It makes sense that this story will usher Billy off the show. Whether he leaves with Chelsea or on his own... his exit is definitely coming.

BM's return was a flop. They should have recast the first time he left.

He doesn't seem to be into Billy or Villy anymore and it shows.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:40 am

Quote Eishee:
Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
Quote prostiturtle: Chelsea is a new love interest for Billy. They had an affair in Asia. She is Billy's ex-lover. She arrives in Genoa City because she is pregnant with his baby.

Show me some documentation, please. I think it's bullshizzle. Is this your fantasy scenario or something?

You won't get it, Steve. This SAME poster has said this in several threads, (once even saying she read it somewhere) and I have asked for citation every time and got no response, so I call bullsh!t. ~)

HOLY CRAP!!!

I thought I recognized this username.

"Prostiturtle" was right. She/He told us that Chelsea would be having Billy's baby before it ever happened.

soapgran

Postby soapgran » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:46 am

Quote laneashby:
Quote Eishee:
Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
Quote prostiturtle: Chelsea is a new love interest for Billy. They had an affair in Asia. She is Billy's ex-lover. She arrives in Genoa City because she is pregnant with his baby.

Show me some documentation, please. I think it's bullshizzle. Is this your fantasy scenario or something?

You won't get it, Steve. This SAME poster has said this in several threads, (once even saying she read it somewhere) and I have asked for citation every time and got no response, so I call bullsh!t. ~)

HOLY CRAP!!!

I thought I recognized this username.

"Prostiturtle" was right. She/He told us that Chelsea would be having Billy's baby before it ever happened.

She was right about Chelsea being pregnant, but there was no affair, just a drunken ONS

Return to “The Young and the Restless”