Victoria today

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
feronie

Victoria today

Postby feronie » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Well....here she is again looking like a bum. Her hair was unkempt and her clothes bargain basement. What have they done to this actress?

Licorice_423

Re: Victoria today

Postby Licorice_423 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:50 pm

I couldn't get over the fact that she didn't go to the funeral for Kyle. Like she said, he is her nephew through Billy. No matter what Billy did, she should have gone for him. This pity party is just too over the top. A little boy losing his mother trumps her problems right now, at least long enough for her to attend the funeral.

catlady73

Postby catlady73 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Quote Licorice_423: I couldn't get over the fact that she didn't go to the funeral for Kyle. Like she said, he is her nephew through Billy. No matter what Billy did, she should have gone for him. This pity party is just too over the top. A little boy losing his mother trumps her problems right now, at least long enough for her to attend the funeral.

god i cant stand her. she's so selfish. she kept pushing billy away one minute and then changes her mind the next no wonder he left. what did she expect? ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hispanic at the Disco

Postby Hispanic at the Disco » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:21 pm

I hope Billy and everyone else just laughs at her and says told ya so after Victor inevitably hurts her again! She's become annoying, got on my last nerve when she just stood by as her bully azz dad was going after Billy yet again at the athletic club. What a weak woman!

~Alexandria~

Postby ~Alexandria~ » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:49 pm

^ You're right she is written very weak.

That is why I say to retire the character or recast her with a person I mentioned several times and NOT Heather Tom.

soapgran

Postby soapgran » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Quote SweetAlexandria: ^ You're right she is written very weak.

That is why I say to retire the character or recast her with a person I mentioned several times and NOT Heather Tom.

If they recast it would still be the same character only different actor, so what good would that do??

~Alexandria~

Postby ~Alexandria~ » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Quote soapgran:

If they recast it would still be the same character only different actor, so what good would that do??

Sometimes they may feel the Actor doesn't care so they don't write well for them, in my opinion.

Licorice_423

Postby Licorice_423 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Quote SweetAlexandria:
Quote soapgran:

Sometimes they may feel the Actor doesn't care so they don't write well for them, in my opinion.

I'm sure AH cares. It's "Victoria" that isn't worried about anyone but herself. AH is playing the part very well. They are just writing her in a pathetic pity party of one.

bethany2

Postby bethany2 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Quote feronie: Well....here she is again looking like a bum. Her hair was unkempt and her clothes bargain basement. What have they done to this actress?

Women in her position don't usaully care about fashion. We have several women who are AD's or directors and none of them seem to care about being fashionble.

PhylFan

Postby PhylFan » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:49 pm

I don't like to pick on appearance too much cause it's borderline actor/actress bashing...but Victoria's hair has gotten worse and worse to the point where it's all I see when she is onscreen and not in a "oh, that's nice hair right away"

Two words - cousin It.

Please for the love of gawd cut that hair! (and make it all the same color). It's hiding such a lovely face.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”