No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Beauty mark

Re: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Postby Beauty mark » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Quote ShicksTheOne:
Quote habbyfan: Good-morning Shazam Fans,

I just want to let you know that like most of you on this thread,I will not be posting anymore.

It has been nice to have all of you to chat with but ... my interest has waned to the point of watching occasionally ... there is no enjoyment anymore.

Cheers To All!!!

Hey Habbyfan and Hopey Pix.How are you guys?I love your dedication to Sam and Shazam.Just mentioned this thread in a post and wanted to bring it back up so some could see all the used to be Shicks in here rooting for Shazam.Too bad they never gave them a chance!!!!MAB and Shadam suck :D

I loved Sharon/Sam! I miss SPF terribly!

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Used to be Shick here!! As much as I would LOVE to see Shick reunite and get back together as a family and in love again I know that isn't going to happen anytimne soon. I am disgusted seeing Sharon with Adam, he is deplorable and evil. I loved seeing Sharon with Sam, Shasam were amazing together! Very nice buildup with them 2 and great chemistry, I thought for sure they would be the next great supercouple. Then she went running back to Adam wth??? I would LOVE to see Sam return and be back with Sharon again! Or he could be with Vicky! Both women need a real man! Like Sam.

ReelSoapy

Postby ReelSoapy » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 pm

I loved Shazam.I hope Sam comes back

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Quote ReelSoapy: I loved Shazam.I hope Sam comes back

Wake up Sharon and leave the Phantom!!!

Your true love awaits!!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:10 pm

I hope you have all seen Candace post,

SPF to Dexter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome news!!!!!!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:54 pm

AWESOME(like Piper would say)!!Just AWESOME news about Sean on Dexter,Habby!!I still want Sam and Sharon to reunite though!!I think deep-down all the Sammers still want them as the perfect,and lasting Y&R couple!!RIGHT!!Or we'd never have hung on this board this long!!They are so special to us!!I just wish Y&R would read this board,and all Sean's threads,so they can see how much we love him!!Yay,Sean!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”