No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
chancegirl

No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Postby chancegirl » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:46 am

If any of you are a fan of the hottest new couple in GC (SHAZAM) then post here with me!

I'm asking admin to make this an official no bash or create one for us!!

Enjoy!

countryMomof4

Re: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:55 am

I'm in again. I think they are a great couple based on friendship first. Sam is a much needed influence in Sharon's life. He just might be the one to help her get her life back on track.

Sam loves her dearly and is so different from the men she is usually with.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:04 am

Quote countryMomof4: I'm in again. I think they are a great couple based on friendship first. Sam is a much needed influence in Sharon's life. He just might be the one to help her get her life back on track.

I agree with everything you said CMOM! LOVE them together! So glad Sam is gonna be around for awhile. He is a breath of fresh air and a much needed change of pace as a love interest for Sharon! Shazam to the top!

Pauls

Postby Pauls » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 am

Quote chancegirl:
Quote countryMomof4: I'm in again. I think they are a great couple based on friendship first. Sam is a much needed influence in Sharon's life. He just might be the one to help her get her life back on track.

I agree with everything you said CMOM! LOVE them together! So glad Sam is gonna be around for awhile. He is a breath of fresh air and a much needed change of pace as a love interest for Sharon! Shazam to the top!

Sign me up! I've always been a Shick fan to the core, but I'll take Shazam at this point. Sam is sensitive, caring and a positive influence in Sharon's life right now. I hope they marry and she regains custody of Faith and then add a little Shazam of their own to their family. I pray Adam never enters Sharon's life again and as for Nick...I really don't know at this point. He's so sleazy lately.

Pauls

Georgia rain

Postby Georgia rain » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:17 am

What a wonderful idea.. They need their own thread.. I'm in, love Shazam.. Sharon needs someone like Sam.. Shazam all the way..

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:27 am

Sam and Sharon all the way. Sharon, marry this guy or I will!!!

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:11 pm

If I was going to root for any couple it would be Shazam, but because those writers only give us any couple for a second, before ripping them apart again, I refuse to get caught up with any of them. Not worth the effort. I smile at those who gets excited when they think their favorites are getting back after a few scenes together, but MAB will put the kabosh on them PDQ. She just doesn't know how to do couples.

Edited to ad--This is not a bash of the couple, I think their great together!!!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Quote rediculous: If I was going to root for any couple it would be Shazam, but because those writers only give us any couple for a second, before ripping them apart again, I refuse to get caught up with any of them. Not worth the effort. I smile at those who gets excited when they think their favorites are getting back after a few scenes together, but MAB will put the kabosh on them PDQ. She just doesn't know how to do couples.

Edited to ad--This is not a bash of the couple, I think their great together!!!!

I agree this couple works.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Shazam is magic together

TistleToes

Postby TistleToes » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:37 pm

I'm in. I like Sam. Some viewers say he's boring because he isn't one of those slimeballs like the men in GC ~) . He's a nice guy, not perfect, but the type of decent person Sharon needs.Right now I'm loving the idea of having Adam up on his toes :D Sharon can finally be at peace with a good guy. Though, I'm worried about what they'll face with Adam and maybe Phylis :|

Return to “The Young and the Restless”