SPOILERS DOWN THE ROAD

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lollicop

SPOILERS DOWN THE ROAD

Postby Lollicop » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:11 am

Avery's past proves relevant to more than one Genoan
A mysterious woman arrives in town with surprising connections to Neil and Sophia
The secret Eden and Noah share about their pasts weighs heavily on them as they try to move forward.
Hunter, blissfully aware of the dark history between Noah and his ex is happy to make a new friend in Eden.
Heather returns from her business trip.
Tucker learns the identity of his long lost son
Pauls 18 yr old son, Rick, arrives and mixes with two ladies, Hunter and Selena.

cornelison

Re: SPOILERS DOWN THE ROAD

Postby cornelison » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:20 am

Sounds boring but summers are when the soaps feature the kiddies in order to get the rating from kids out of school.

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:54 am

By the time they deliver these S/L most of the youth will be back in school. School starts in the South for most next week.

MomofSydBlake

Postby MomofSydBlake » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:43 am

Quote SLEUTH: By the time they deliver these S/L most of the youth will be back in school. School starts in the South for most next week.

Exactly!! School starts in 2 weeks!! Right when the temps will be a blissful 101 degrees!!! (Really hot & stupid b/c it seems every August my classroom A/C breaks!!!)

We don't start after Labor Day down here like the NE & California.

Back to the DVR Y&R goes!!

Jim and Terrie

Postby Jim and Terrie » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:44 am

When was Paul's son born on the show - 2008 or 2009 ?

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:44 am

IMO instead of bringing in all these new characters and storylines, I would LOVE to see them wrap up some of these "old" ones first. I know that soaps are notorious for drawn out stories but seriously, there are like five that are just dangling...... ~)

I have to be honest, whatever this big "secret" with Noah and Eden is, I am already bored with it. Heather returning home...... one word... already??? And lastly, Pauls who?????? His son, one he never mentions???? 8)

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 am

Quote Lollicop: Avery's past proves relevant to more than one Genoan
A mysterious woman arrives in town with surprising connections to Neil and Sophia
The secret Eden and Noah share about their pasts weighs heavily on them as they try to move forward.
Hunter, blissfully aware of the dark history between Noah and his ex is happy to make a new friend in Eden.
Pauls 18 yr old son, Rick, arrives and mixes with two ladies, Hunter and Selena.

Avery CLARK could she be related to Matt CLARK

Noah and Eden may have had an abortion and that may have weighed in on their break up.

I am thinking and believing what everyone is saying: Tucker's son is Devon...her comes DM and she may very well be a cleaned up Yolanda!

Can we see Cane and Lily at all? GEEZ!

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Quote Jim and Terrie: When was Paul's son born on the show - 2008 or 2009 ?

He was born in 2002....Isabella was his mom, played by Eva Longoria...she's been on DH since what, 2004 or 2005...but I am pretty sure it was 2002.

raffasgirl

Postby raffasgirl » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
Quote Lollicop: Avery's past proves relevant to more than one Genoan

Avery CLARK could she be related to Matt CLARK

Noah and Eden may have had an abortion and that may have weighed in on their break up.

I am thinking and believing what everyone is saying: Tucker's son is Devon...her comes DM and she may very well be a cleaned up Yolanda!

Can we see Cane and Lily at all? GEEZ!

Yes I agree about the abortion or put a baby up for adoption. Which would make Nick a grandfather!

apple50

Postby apple50 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:59 am

I agree with the abortion or adoption idea. Remember when Phyllis asked Nick what he would do if it were Noah in the same situation as Daniel? She said she knew he would do everything he could to keep the child in the family. I thought then it was a foreshadowing for a possible baby for Noah and Eden. I don't get the eating disorder thing. Was this a coverup? Does Noah even know that Eden was pregnant, if she indeed was? Guess time will tell.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”