Will Phyllis ever get caught?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TSHM

Re: Will Phyllis ever get caught?

Postby TSHM » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:33 am

Phil never pays for any of her crimes. Yes , she tried to run down Paul and Cricket 20 yrs ago but that is not normal behavior . She is evil , manipulative and a bully. Also, she is not trying to clear Sharon out of the goodness of her heart ,she is investigating in the hopes of destroying Adam. I have a problem with people who protect their loved ones while trying to hurt others : Phil is Ugly.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 am

Quote soapgran:
Quote Pipo:
Quote dawn888:
Quote Ebybrowempoly:
Quote soapgran:
Quote Ebybrowempoly: there is aways going to those who will take up for thier fav no matter what. phyllis is the goldern gorl to the writer . why not sure there are so many great actors on there and why she gets all the great s/l . yes she might be good but others a chance to shine.phyllis will nver pay for her crimes but i would love for the writers to let everyone know all her crimes then see how they are with her. everyone knows vitors crimes as well as adam why not let all of phyllis be known as well.

And by the same token NOTHING Phyllis could do would change the minds of some Phyllis haters, except maybe for her to leave the show once and for all. Even then that might not be enough the way some constantly dig in her past. Not bashing anyone it's jmo...

i just think it only right that she runs her mouth about what others have done so they and everone should knwo about all hers . i think that maybe some of the haters as some say just wants all her dirty deed out there for nick vicotr sharon jack michael . everyone to know what she has done. she wants to act as if she has the right to dig up stuf on them and tell the world about it but not her stuff. thats all i am saying. in fact let everyone dirty deeds come out rather there is anything done to them or not but i feel that everyone dirty deeds need to be known.

Phyllis is hypocritical, remember when she said it was hard to believe a woman could be a cold blooded killer, hello, pot meet kettle.

Who isn't a hypocrite? LMAO they all are,,

Didn'cha get the memo ???? Phillis is the cause of EVERYTHING bad in GC and prolly the entire state of Wisconsin ?) ?) ~) ~)

LMAO I musta lost that one. I get that only Phyllis is allowed to be bashed for doing the same thing ALL of the other characters do.. silly me >)

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:37 am

Quote calliope:
Quote dawn888:
Quote Ebybrowempoly:
Quote soapgran:
Quote Ebybrowempoly: there is aways going to those who will take up for thier fav no matter what. phyllis is the goldern gorl to the writer . why not sure there are so many great actors on there and why she gets all the great s/l . yes she might be good but others a chance to shine.phyllis will nver pay for her crimes but i would love for the writers to let everyone know all her crimes then see how they are with her. everyone knows vitors crimes as well as adam why not let all of phyllis be known as well.

And by the same token NOTHING Phyllis could do would change the minds of some Phyllis haters, except maybe for her to leave the show once and for all. Even then that might not be enough the way some constantly dig in her past. Not bashing anyone it's jmo...

i just think it only right that she runs her mouth about what others have done so they and everone should knwo about all hers . i think that maybe some of the haters as some say just wants all her dirty deed out there for nick vicotr sharon jack michael . everyone to know what she has done. she wants to act as if she has the right to dig up stuf on them and tell the world about it but not her stuff. thats all i am saying. in fact let everyone dirty deeds come out rather there is anything done to them or not but i feel that everyone dirty deeds need to be known.

Phyllis is hypocritical, remember when she said it was hard to believe a woman could be a cold blooded killer, hello, pot meet kettle.

Who did she kill? And if you are going to say Sasha...please refer to previous posts...or youtube...or transcripts. Can't make it so just because you want it so.

They cannot produce this info because it did not happen on the show. We never saw Phyllis kill anyone and we sure as hell never saw her charged for it. Phyllis is no more a killer than Sherry is.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:41 am

Quote soapgran:
Quote ATA3:
Quote bethany2:
Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
Quote tkh1957: Years ago Phyllis tried to run over Paul with her car. I wish they would end of convicting her of that.

Oh girl, this in my ultimate wish list.

I would love to see Sasha Green's family come after Phyllis for revenge...I'd love for all the dirt Phyllis has dished out someone RELENTLESSLY hounds her, nags her, badger her, and do articles, expose's in rag mags. Radio shows, talk shows...

I'd love to see Adam and Sharon (together or apart) run down or hunt every single thing Phyllis has done...just to see the back stabbing, green eyed monster really flip her washed out red hair.

Didn't Phyllis get Sharon's baby back for her? Didn't Phyllis print that Sharon was innocent and Adam had proof? Adam stabbed Sharon in the back, front, foot and side! lol

She sure did! People are so wrapped up in their hate for Phyllis that they dismiss the good she has done. She even wanted to end their "feud" b/c she said she didn't want to end up miserable like Jack and Victor. I wonder what people will say when Phyllis finds the evidence that help clears their precious Sharon. Should she be put through the ringer then?

I believe the main reason for so much hatred for Phyllis is because of Sharon, if it were any other female in the same situation it wouldn't be half as bad.....JMHO....

and there you have it.. the winning post of the day.. the hatred for phyllis is because she dared to break up the uber boring SHICK

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:42 am

Quote jazmine2468: I just read that Sasha HERSELF is coming back for revenge...???? All my friends are talking about it, that Sasha is coming BACK that she was never dead at ALL that it was just a brilliant cover to give her time to plot her final massive revenge to take Phyllis DOWN once and for all????

LMAO nice ..oh joy another back from the dead story ~)

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:57 am

Phyllis is not the only one who has skeletons in her closet, I think what happened in the past is best left there. I don't think the Phyllis of today would do the same things as she did when she was first brought on screen. Phyllis is a joy to watch and I wouldn't want her convicted of anything that would take her off my screen. IMO

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:51 am

Quote Pipo:
Quote jazmine2468: I just read that Sasha HERSELF is coming back for revenge...???? All my friends are talking about it, that Sasha is coming BACK that she was never dead at ALL that it was just a brilliant cover to give her time to plot her final massive revenge to take Phyllis DOWN once and for all????

LMAO nice ..oh joy another back from the dead story ~)

that would be cool since they kill diane off. there are no women on there that can take phyllis down. i don't care that phyllis don't go to jail. i just want all her dirty deeds brought out for everyone to really see the real phyllis. we all know the men will not stay a way but it would be nice to see her stand there with all the world to know what she has done. they rip sharon apart why can't they do the same to phyllis. true phyllis will still love her as well as true sharon fans will love her no matter what. so let the world know of all phyllis dirty deeds ever crime . then maybe some of us fans of the show will feel ok thank you its about time.

bethany2

Postby bethany2 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:52 am

Quote Pipo:
Quote soapgran:
Quote ATA3:
Quote bethany2:
Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
Quote tkh1957: Years ago Phyllis tried to run over Paul with her car. I wish they would end of convicting her of that.

I would love to see Sasha Green's family come after Phyllis for revenge...I'd love for all the dirt Phyllis has dished out someone RELENTLESSLY hounds her, nags her, badger her, and do articles, expose's in rag mags. Radio shows, talk shows...

I'd love to see Adam and Sharon (together or apart) run down or hunt every single thing Phyllis has done...just to see the back stabbing, green eyed monster really flip her washed out red hair.

Didn't Phyllis get Sharon's baby back for her? Didn't Phyllis print that Sharon was innocent and Adam had proof? Adam stabbed Sharon in the back, front, foot and side! lol

She sure did! People are so wrapped up in their hate for Phyllis that they dismiss the good she has done. She even wanted to end their "feud" b/c she said she didn't want to end up miserable like Jack and Victor. I wonder what people will say when Phyllis finds the evidence that help clears their precious Sharon. Should she be put through the ringer then?

I believe the main reason for so much hatred for Phyllis is because of Sharon, if it were any other female in the same situation it wouldn't be half as bad.....JMHO....

and there you have it.. the winning post of the day.. the hatred for phyllis is because she dared to break up the uber boring SHICK

You are 100% right. All this Phyllis hatred is about Sharon and Shick. Phyllis ended the nightmare, I mean fairytale! This hatred was never about Paul or Sasha or anyone else. It's all about Shick!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:41 am

Quote bethany2:
Quote Pipo:
Quote soapgran:
Quote ATA3:
Quote bethany2:
Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:

You are 100% right. All this Phyllis hatred is about Sharon and Shick. Phyllis ended the nightmare, I mean fairytale! This hatred was never about Paul or Sasha or anyone else. It's all about Shick!

AGAIN,I beg to differ. How do you know that? I have ALWAYS hated Phyllis, from day one. She is an overbearing beotch.

Please don't make such generalizations. Many people on this board have stated REPEATEDLY that they have never liked her.

bethany2

Postby bethany2 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:45 am

Quote countryMomof4:
Quote bethany2:
Quote Pipo:
Quote soapgran:
Quote ATA3:
Quote bethany2:
Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:

AGAIN,I beg to differ. How do you know that? I have ALWAYS hated Phyllis, from day one. She is an overbearing beotch.

Please don't make such generalizations. Many people on this board have stated REPEATEDLY that they have never liked her.

Well I don't HATE Sharon or anyone else on Y&R. I enjoy making fun of her and I'm often incredulous at the stupid things she does, but I don't hate her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”