Why would Billy be killed off in this way?!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SoapJusticePlease

Why would Billy be killed off in this way?!

Postby SoapJusticePlease » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Why, oh why, would the writers kill off Billy Abbott in such a horrible way?! And I am not just talking about a car accident. I am talking about assassinating his excellent character and destroying his respect and dignitiy that he had when he was with Victoria. They took a loving husband and father and stripped him of his decency, so that the final memories of Billy will be of a drunken, supposedly unfaithful (never was unfaithful!) gambling fool! So is Victor going to get away with the whole faked prostitute stunt? I know Billy was leaving ths show, but this was NOT the way to take him out. Sucks!

soapgran

Re: Why would Billy be killed off in this way?!

Postby soapgran » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Quote SoapJusticePlease: Why, oh why, would the writers kill off Billy Abbott in such a horrible way?! And I am not just talking about a car accident. I am talking about assassinating his excellent character and destroying his respect and dignitiy that he had when he was with Victoria. They took a loving husband and father and stripped him of his decency, so that the final memories of Billy will be of a drunken, supposedly unfaithful (never was unfaithful!) gambling fool! So is Victor going to get away with the whole faked prostitute stunt? I know Billy was leaving ths show, but this was NOT the way to take him out. Sucks!

Billy IS NOT leaving the show, this is just another bump in the road. He will get it all straightened out sooner or later. He's had this same problem before. Give it time..JMO

NYChic

Re: Why would Billy be killed off in this way?!

Postby NYChic » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:13 pm

I've noticed n the last few yrs. that the writers have no problem killing off essential characters. It all started with Brad, from there it was just one after another....Colleen then Jana....what happened to leaving the door open like when Dru fell off the cliff?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”