Adam (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jackie10

Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!

Postby Jackie10 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:20 am

Quote gardengal:
Quote Jackie10:

Skye is dead I hope they dont bring her back unless they are going to pair her with Nick she would eat Nick alive. But I want Adams first child to be with Sharon.

I actually liked Skye. If she were to return, I think she would be paired with Jack.

Soaps have a tendency to soften bad boys with good girls and daughters. Sharon can give birth to Adam's daughter, and call her Hope. Than Skye and a baby can show up. Chances are good it would eventually be Jack's son. I can see it now - Victor Abbott.

Dont get me wrong gardengal I loved Skye she was a good bad girl and beautiful. But our man did not love her and I dont want him to have a child by someone he didnt love. Skye would be good with Jack or Nick either one.

luvinshadam

Postby luvinshadam » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:45 am

Quote Jackie10:
Quote gardengal:
Quote Jackie10:

Skye is dead I hope they dont bring her back unless they are going to pair her with Nick she would eat Nick alive. But I want Adams first child to be with Sharon.

I actually liked Skye. If she were to return, I think she would be paired with Jack.

Soaps have a tendency to soften bad boys with good girls and daughters. Sharon can give birth to Adam's daughter, and call her Hope. Than Skye and a baby can show up. Chances are good it would eventually be Jack's son. I can see it now - Victor Abbott.

Dont get me wrong gardengal I loved Skye she was a good bad girl and beautiful. But our man did not love her and I dont want him to have a child by someone he didnt love. Skye would be good with Jack or Nick either one.

She could come back with a WTD story. Wouldn't this throw Sharon into a frenzy? The baby would turn out to be Jack's though :)

I just doubt that Skye and baby could survive that fall.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:47 am

Quote luvinshadam:
She could come back with a WTD story. Wouldn't this throw Sharon into a frenzy? The baby would turn out to be Jack's though :)

I for one am tired of the WTD story lines. I think they need to sort out all of the real paternitys of the kids they already have on the soap. No one knows who there daddy is on here.

luvinshadam

Postby luvinshadam » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:50 am

Quote Jackie10:
Quote luvinshadam:

I for one am tired of the WTD story lines. I think they need to sort out all of the real paternitys of the kids they already have on the soap. No one knows who there daddy is on here.

Seriously! I know you are right. They need to make Summer Jack's. That way Adam will no longer be the monster.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 am

Quote luvinshadam:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote luvinshadam:

Seriously! I know you are right. They need to make Summer Jack's. That way Adam will no longer be the monster.

He will be a monster to some no matter what he does that is just the kind of unforgiving people some are. But Adam has done a lot of good and tried to redeem himself more than most on this soap.

shoplady

Postby shoplady » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:12 pm

I can't wait until Adam sees Sharon alive and in front of him. I am wondering if those are the epic scenes that MM tweeted about because it seems the timing is about right.

Winterize

Postby Winterize » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:13 pm

I don't want there to be any doubt that Adam is the daddy.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Quote Winterize: I don't want there to be any doubt that Adam is the daddy.

Me and you both!

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Quote shoplady: I can't wait until Adam sees Sharon alive and in front of him. I am wondering if those are the epic scenes that MM tweeted about because it seems the timing is about right.

He said some where aroung the end of June or so, so you are right in the next week or two could be it.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Adam back to the top!! He is going to give Victor a run for his money.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”