Adam (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jackie10

Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:33 pm

So glad the writers are getting Noah and Adam closer. I Noah turns out to be the better man between him and Nick.

shoplady

Postby shoplady » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Loved Adam today it was nice to see his soft loving side come back out. It was great seeing him work with Noah to clear Sharon's name.

GreatPic

Postby GreatPic » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Wow! I love it an official no bash thread for Adam. A lot of people have said they like Adam but not Shadam so we all have a place to show our love of the Adam character.

SharonheartsAdam

Postby SharonheartsAdam » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Quote shoplady: Loved Adam today it was nice to see his soft loving side come back out. It was great seeing him work with Noah to clear Sharon's name.

I skipped today's episode but I will have to watch some of it to see the Noah and Adam scenes. I hope they continue to mend fences and develop a genuine relationship. :)

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Quote SharonheartsAdam:
Quote shoplady: Loved Adam today it was nice to see his soft loving side come back out. It was great seeing him work with Noah to clear Sharon's name.

I skipped today's episode but I will have to watch some of it to see the Noah and Adam scenes. I hope they continue to mend fences and develop a genuine relationship. :)

I loved the Adam and Noah scenes as someone said Adam can make me like Noah again. Ive been mad at Noah for his treatment of his mom and Adam.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:31 pm

I really liked that Noah and Adam are starting to get along. Can only imagine what it'll be like for Noah when he realizes his mother let him think she was dead. That might be when Adam really becomes his uncle.

KITTYKAT01

Postby KITTYKAT01 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Thank you, Lisa for this great thread. :]

Love Adam! So sexy & handsome! Love how he loves Sharon & his devotion to her. Hope he kicks TGVN's butt to the moon!

MM is definitly the best actor in daytime. :] :]

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Lovin this thread!!! Adam is the most captivating character on Y&R, IMO. I love that in all the years I have been watching there is finally someone who is more than capable of bringing down TGVN!! Adam is pure gold for the soap world and his love for Sharon is unmatched. I cant wait to tune in everyday to see what he is up to. I will admit I was sad with CE left the role but MM has made this character shine. ;)

zoe187

Postby zoe187 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Quote GreatPic: Wow! I love it an official no bash thread for Adam. A lot of people have said they like Adam but not Shadam so we all have a place to show our love of the Adam character.

Yes, I love Adam, but I am not a super Shadam shipper, I like Sharon and I love Adam, but they have to much against. Can they ever be a normal couple, accepted by the hyprocrit town of GC and raise kids together? I don't know, but I would like for Adam to have a son, why not with Sharon?

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:15 pm

I <3 MY ADAM :D

~GREAT to have this thread~ :D :D

MM kills it portraying Adam... he is by far my fav character on Y&R! :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”