Adam (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jackie10

Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:56 pm

I am watching todays eppy now! Wow! Adam is great he sure knows how to push Daddys buttons.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Adam is so good at being bad! He is riling Victor big time.

shoplady

Postby shoplady » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Loved Adam today he is so good at getting under Victor's skin.

I was so excited for Adam today finally finding the memory card

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:40 pm

I want to personally thank Lisa for starting this thread JUST for me!! :-) :-) :-)
My gratitude is so enormous,there is'nt enough space for me to write my 'thank yous' :D

Adam is the bomb.I mean THE BOMB!!This guy rocks my world and then some.Maybe then some more!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) *)

Pinchy

Postby Pinchy » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:46 pm

I remember when Adam was gaslighting Ashley I tried starting one of these threads and I think only 2 of us posted on it in support of Adam. ;( His popularity has definitely skyrocketed since then. :-)

I just have to thank the writers for putting this man back where he belongs....in a suit! Is it just me or does he get hotter looking as the day goes on! YUM!

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Quote Pinchy: I remember when Adam was gaslighting Ashley I tried starting one of these threads and I think only 2 of us posted on it in support of Adam. ;( His popularity has definitely skyrocketed since then. :-)

I just have to thank the writers for putting this man back where he belongs....in a suit! Is it just me or does he get hotter looking as the day goes on! YUM!
Or without the suit?? *)

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Quote grammapam: I want to personally thank Lisa for starting this thread JUST for me!! :-) :-) :-)
My gratitude is so enormous,there is'nt enough space for me to write my 'thank yous' :D

Adam is the bomb.I mean THE BOMB!!This guy rocks my world and then some.Maybe then some more!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) *)

LoL! Wondered when I would see you Grammapam. Im surprised more of those that said they like Adam but not Sharon and Adam together havent been in to voice their opinions on Adam yet. You said it everytime he is on my scree the floor shakes LOL. Oh that could be me jumping up and down!

Pinchy

Postby Pinchy » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote Pinchy: I remember when Adam was gaslighting Ashley I tried starting one of these threads and I think only 2 of us posted on it in support of Adam. ;( His popularity has definitely skyrocketed since then. :-)

Or without the suit?? *)

You mean his "birthday suit!" I love Adam in a suit....don't care which one! :D

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Quote grammapam:

Or without the suit?? *)

I love him in Jeans my self.

zoe187

Postby zoe187 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:01 pm

I was loving him back then allready, and giving him excuses. My friend was calling me crazy, she still is, :)) lol
And yes to Adam back in a suit, it is were he belong, Pushing Vicki's and daddy's buttons. To bad Nick is not there.
I love when Adam give it to Nick, and Nick as this stupid look on his face :| . lollll. I live the Newman familly, but I love Adam. Greastest adition to the Newman familly.
Adam need a kid asap.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”