Adam (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ladycam

Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!

Postby ladycam » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:47 am

Quote gardengal: I haven't been able to bring myself to watch the show since hearing the news. MM's Adam was the one who held my interest in the show. I don't really care what did or didn't happen. What I do know is they fired their most passionate actor, who made me feel for his character. %(

It doesn't matter to me if they say is ego was bigger than the US president. He was the most passionate male actor on Y&R. I think he surprised JFP when Delia s/l didn't bury him he had support. And when he was generating buzz while confine to his PH. It's obvious they don't want him to be the lead male of the show. But the fans put him there. They have tried to copy what MAB wrote for him without the bad stuff. And I believe they thought that would finish him.He shine with very little so he had to go. I hope the DOOL take him on. They have 2 million or less viewers maybe he would be a good for them. I see him has Philip Kiriakas the new DOOL writer is very talented and I would be curious to see what he would do with MM's talent. Am sure his exit will be something and very sad we can do those scenes. The character is damaged I can't see what else they can do with Adam Newman anyway. He's was ostracized from every one in GC with Delia s/l.All hard work put into the character by MAB was destroyed with Delia's s/l. Adam Newman may never be anything but a filler on Y&R in the future kinda like Carmine. In for a s/l and then out the character is that destroyed. They can't fix the damage they did to the character so send him away. IMO this was the plan all along some may disagree with me. But I think everything went according to the EP's plan >(

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:54 am

Adam is sorely missed and has been for a long time. They changed his character so much he was almost unrecognizable. But we hung in with him trying to wait for the writers to get a clue. MM did the best he could to hold on to the Adam he wanted the character to be and he portrayed him wonderfully til the end. Love MM and will follow his career where ever he goes.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:42 pm

Quote Jackie10: Adam is sorely missed and has been for a long time. They changed his character so much he was almost unrecognizable. But we hung in with him trying to wait for the writers to get a clue. MM did the best he could to hold on to the Adam he wanted the character to be and he portrayed him wonderfully til the end. Love MM and will follow his career where ever he goes.

I hope he goes to one of my other soaps like B&B or GH. I think he would be awesome on GH. I wish him great success wherever he goes.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:22 am

Well until I am done with this show, I'll continue to support Adam. Bloggers and trolls can go eat feces.

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:12 am

Quote Layngel:
Quote Jackie10: Adam is sorely missed and has been for a long time. They changed his character so much he was almost unrecognizable. But we hung in with him trying to wait for the writers to get a clue. MM did the best he could to hold on to the Adam he wanted the character to be and he portrayed him wonderfully til the end. Love MM and will follow his career where ever he goes.

I hope he goes to one of my other soaps like B&B or GH. I think he would be awesome on GH. I wish him great success wherever he goes.

Ditto guys.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Quote gardengal: Well until I am done with this show, I'll continue to support Adam. Bloggers and trolls can go eat feces.

Same here Gardengal Team MM Team Adam. Unfortunately it took MM to shake things up with JFP %( %(.And now she will be scrabbling to fix some of the characters she ruined.Anymore firing won't look good for her.At least viewers that tune in after Jan 30 can have comfort in that. I know his days on Y&R are over after Jan 30,2014 with all the ugliness. But am proud of MM for staying quiet with all that is being said about him. I want to watch him until the end. But I can't bring myself to watch the show anymore am so turned off. I come to the board hoping they change their mind but will all the negative tweets and stories can't see that happening.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Quote canada gal:
Quote Layngel:

Ditto guys.

I dont see him going to B&B its a CBS soap. Dont watch GH what station is it on? I hope to see him start something of his own like MS did. Or get a good prime time long running gig. Who ever snatches him up will be very lucky indeed.

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Quote Jackie10:
Quote canada gal:
Quote Layngel:

Ditto guys.

I dont see him going to B&B its a CBS soap. Dont watch GH what station is it on? I hope to see him start something of his own like MS did. Or get a good prime time long running gig. Who ever snatches him up will be very lucky indeed.

Well whatever he does next, I am looking forward to watching him kill it (no pun intended) :)

redlicorice

Postby redlicorice » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:34 pm

What I don't understand is if the rumors are not true about MM, why is he not out defending himself and telling his side. Why is he so quiet.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Quote redlicorice: What I don't understand is if the rumors are not true about MM, why is he not out defending himself and telling his side. Why is he so quiet.

He is contract bound and I am sure gagged. They will have to pay him the remainder of his contract and in return he will more then likely have to not cause trouble for them. Which he dont have to worry about it I think us fans have been giving them hell most of us any way.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”