I Think I know Why BIlly Miller is Leaving Y&R.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jaycee5

I Think I know Why BIlly Miller is Leaving Y&R.

Postby Jaycee5 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:26 am

He is smart! Instead of waiting until the very end of Y&R, he is getting out now. BM is young and single and has a lucrative business (3 sports bars). So money is not a issue for him. I hope he tries primetime and movies. With his talent, youth and good looks, he could make it.

Jackie10

Re: I Think I know Why BIlly Miller is Leaving Y&R.

Postby Jackie10 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:43 am

Quote Jaycee5: He is smart! Instead of waiting until the very end of Y&R, he is getting out now. BM is young and single and has a lucrative business (3 sports bars). So money is not a issue for him. I hope he tries primetime and movies. With his talent, youth and good looks, he could make it.

If money is not an issue you would think he would just hang in for the fun of it and his fans. I dont think he will go at least I hope not. He hasnt needed the money in years why would that make a difference now?

Jaycee5

Postby Jaycee5 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 am

Quote Jackie10:
Quote Jaycee5: He is smart! Instead of waiting until the very end of Y&R, he is getting out now. BM is young and single and has a lucrative business (3 sports bars). So money is not a issue for him. I hope he tries primetime and movies. With his talent, youth and good looks, he could make it.

If money is not an issue you would think he would just hang in for the fun of it and his fans. I dont think he will go at least I hope not. He hasnt needed the money in years why would that make a difference now?

Maybe it's not fun for him anymore. He has done soaps for years, so maybe he is ready to move on to bigger things.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 am

what bars and where at.

Hispanic at the Disco

Postby Hispanic at the Disco » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 am

Quote Ebybrowempoly:

what bars and where at.

I'm not sure what they are called but his imdb page says he owns a company called 4M that builds and operates bars in Austin, TX and South Bay, CA.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 am

Quote Hispanic at the Disc:
Quote Ebybrowempoly:

what bars and where at.

I'm not sure what they are called but his imdb page says he owns a company called 4M that builds and operates bars in Austin, TX and South Bay, CA.

cool thanks a million.

Aspen

Postby Aspen » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:10 am

Maybe they will sign him for the next season of The Bachelor, now that would be fun to watch!!!!!

daneerose

Postby daneerose » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:18 am

Quote Jaycee5:
Quote Jackie10:

Maybe it's not fun for him anymore. He has done soaps for years, so maybe he is ready to move on to bigger things.

Billy Miller has only worked in Soaps for about 4 years. I think he has been on YR for 3 years and he was at AMC about a year before he came to YR. I believe I heard him say AMC was his first tv job.(I could be wrong) I dont know the reason he wants to leave. I cant see him squabbling over money. He doesnt seem like a guy who is money hungry. He always seem so respectful of others and not the star type or the arrogant type. Although I dont like the character Billy Abott. I have a lot of respect for Billy Miller the man.

abey

Postby abey » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 am

His departure has not been confirmed to date. It seems that when a popular actor or actress is in contract negotiations, rumors start to fly that they are leaving. We have been through this before with EB, MTS, etc.

I beleive his current contract is up in August. Hopefully, a confirmed statement of his decision will be announced soon.

I love Billy and hope he does stay.

Time will tell!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”