Spumor or Rumor Noah, Hunter, Eden and .....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Gunners

Spumor or Rumor Noah, Hunter, Eden and .....

Postby Gunners » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Ok so now we have Sharon mini-me in Hunter oggling over Noah and his "house" and we know that Eden is coming back to town right?

wouldn't it be funny if Eden comes home with a bouncing baby on her arms and once she finds out Noah has "moved on" she decides to keep his child away from him and ask Michael to have Noah's parental righs terminated!!!

talk about a bite in the butt!!! can you imagine the epithany that Michael and Lauren are going to have?!?!?

countryMomof4

Re: Spumor or Rumor Noah, Hunter, Eden and .....

Postby countryMomof4 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:19 pm

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere but right here.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Quote Gunners: Ok so now we have Sharon mini-me in Hunter oggling over Noah and his "house" and we know that Eden is coming back to town right?

wouldn't it be funny if Eden comes home with a bouncing baby on her arms and once she finds out Noah has "moved on" she decides to keep his child away from him and ask Michael to have Noah's parental righs terminated!!!

talk about a bite in the butt!!! can you imagine the epithany that Michael and Lauren are going to have?!?!?
I gotta ask where you heard this.

OT for a quick sec Gunners.I see your avi is supporting Arsenal.Are you British also?If so, ya KNOW Newcastle is the only way to go!!! :-) :-) (Thats where I was from originally .)

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:34 pm

I actually watched the episode today. Did anyone else get any vibes that little Miss Hunter might have her sights set on Nick? She is jailbait even for Noah. And a runaway? They had better mind their manners.

CBSoapKing

Postby CBSoapKing » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Yes, Hunter has the smell of TROUBLE but if she's looking to score some quick loot, Genoa City is the place. The men are always horny and non-particular about who they bed with so she'll score whenever she wants and snag some cash on the release.

Aspen

Postby Aspen » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Maybe she'll hook up with Victor,keep it in the family of course lol

drucifer

Postby drucifer » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Maybe, Hunter is Nicks daughter by Grace Turner...The woman he had sex with while married to Sharon so many years ago.

Daisy Jane

Postby Daisy Jane » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Quote drucifer: Maybe, Hunter is Nicks daughter by Grace Turner...The woman he had sex with while married to Sharon so many years ago.

That's the feeling I got watching Hunter, that she could be Nick's daughter. She seemed shy around him and couldn't get up and leave the table fast enough.

She knows something for sure!

drucifer

Postby drucifer » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 pm

She does look a little like Grace...

MSvirgo

Postby MSvirgo » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:30 am

Quote drucifer: Maybe, Hunter is Nicks daughter by Grace Turner...The woman he had sex with while married to Sharon so many years ago.

That would be AMAZING, but does Nick need anymore kids?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”