SPOILER: Hunter arrives in Genoa City

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
- Lauran

SPOILER: Hunter arrives in Genoa City

Postby - Lauran » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:32 pm

NEWS FLASH -- when asked why she chose to come to Genoa City? This girl says that she heard the coffee was the best! Yes, she came to Genoa city for the coffee. In fact, they (meaning Noah and Hunter) went straight to Crimson Lights, directly from the airport. I guess Noah knew his father Nick would be there -- and it must have been a psychotic connection, because Nick was sure surprised to see Noah show up there

(I'm teasing and laughing as I write this). Yes COFFEE - THAT is what put Genoa City on the map!!

I'm going into caffeine withdrawal now, too!!

Giselle1

Re: SPOILER: Hunter arrives in Genoa City

Postby Giselle1 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Quote - Lauran: NEWS FLASH -- when asked why she chose to come to Genoa City? This girl says that she heard the coffee was the best! Yes, she came to Genoa city for the coffee. In fact, they (meaning Noah and Hunter) went straight to Crimson Lights, directly from the airport. I guess Noah knew his father Nick would be there -- and it must have been a pschotic connection, because Nick was sure surprised to see Noah show up there

(I'm teasing and laughing as I write this). Yes COFFEE - THAT is what put Genoa City on the map!!

Sounds good thanks.

Homeward Bound

Postby Homeward Bound » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Seems to me Hunter looks and acts a lot like Sharon. Could it be a connection there? 8)

guessjac

Postby guessjac » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:15 am

Quote - Lauran: NEWS FLASH -- when asked why she chose to come to Genoa City? This girl says that she heard the coffee was the best! Yes, she came to Genoa city for the coffee. In fact, they (meaning Noah and Hunter) went straight to Crimson Lights, directly from the airport. I guess Noah knew his father Nick would be there -- and it must have been a psychotic connection, because Nick was sure surprised to see Noah show up there

LOL! I think she said that because she is hiding her real reasons. She likes the coffee... :))

Return to “The Young and the Restless”