billy how will he leave the show ?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ken5891

Re: billy how will he leave the show ?

Postby ken5891 » Tue May 17, 2011 2:22 pm

billy could pull a jt

Jacqueline3333

Postby Jacqueline3333 » Tue May 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Quote abey:
Quote grammapam:
Quote abey:
Quote grammapam: I never believe anything I read until I see it materialize any more.I read 2 years ago,that Heather Thom was coming back to play Vikki and it never panned out,so we wait.

I agree with you 100%. When Eric (Victor) and Melody (Niki) were in contract negotiations, it was posted everywhere including front page of soap magazines that they were leaving.

I am a firm beleiver that Billy is staying. Y&R producers are too smart to let this actor leave. They will come to a mutual agreement.
I sure hope you're right,but if he has 'other plans' there'll be no stopping him and I guess I'll wish him the best %(

I had the pleasure of meeting Billy personally at a Y&R benefit at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina last year. He did mention that he owned 3 sport bars in California. With this being said, I do not think the negotiations involve money. I think he wants more time to do other acting projects, which may be a conflict with his Y&R schedule. Usually, producers that have a gold mine actor like Billy will normally work with the actor's schedule, unless his demands require too much time away from Y&R.

Just for the record, he is more handsome in real life, with such a nice, friendly, humble personality. He loves dogs and refers to his mother as his best friend.

Awwwwwwwwww I would love to meet Billy... he's so handsome.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Tue May 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Quote abey:
Quote grammapam:
Quote abey:
Quote grammapam: I never believe anything I read until I see it materialize any more.I read 2 years ago,that Heather Thom was coming back to play Vikki and it never panned out,so we wait.

I agree with you 100%. When Eric (Victor) and Melody (Niki) were in contract negotiations, it was posted everywhere including front page of soap magazines that they were leaving.

I am a firm beleiver that Billy is staying. Y&R producers are too smart to let this actor leave. They will come to a mutual agreement.
I sure hope you're right,but if he has 'other plans' there'll be no stopping him and I guess I'll wish him the best %(

I had the pleasure of meeting Billy personally at a Y&R benefit at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina last year. He did mention that he owned 3 sport bars in California. With this being said, I do not think the negotiations involve money. I think he wants more time to do other acting projects, which may be a conflict with his Y&R schedule. Usually, producers that have a gold mine actor like Billy will normally work with the actor's schedule, unless his demands require too much time away from Y&R.

Just for the record, he is more handsome in real life, with such a nice, friendly, humble personality. He loves dogs and refers to his mother as his best friend.
Yep....my kinda guy ;)

♫Come on over ♫

vegasmom

Postby vegasmom » Wed May 18, 2011 2:22 am

OMG, how great that you met him, abey! If he leaves, I really hope they recast this role. It will suck, but there's just too much possibility for this character. If they could bring someone in just as hot and just as likeable, I think it could work. But yeah, they do this negotiations thing a lot, so who knows.

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Wed May 18, 2011 4:02 am

Once in a blue moon, an actor from a day time drama is sooooo good, they goo straight to the big screen and become big time stars...I think Billy Miller is going to be one of those... and they don't stay..... why would they?

If this happens to him, I wish him nothing but the best.. I can certainly see him in movies. It will be a big loss for Y&R... but Billy Miller has to think of his OWN career...instead of making more of a poorly written script for Y&R...

I know of 3 females that went from ATWT's to the big screen,,, two of them won Oscars... they never looked back...Meg Ryan became the most well known.....

I'm sure there are others from others Soaps, but I don't know of them...

With all of the actors that are out of work from Soaps that are no longer on air, I think they will find someone..

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Wed May 18, 2011 4:05 am

I forgot to say, I think Billy Abbott will go to Prison for
buying that baby.. and will be gone for a while..... and then be re-casted.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Wed May 18, 2011 5:01 am

if they do recast billy Abbott i think they should recast him with Daniel Cosgrove they are so much alike and he would make a good billy Abbott :-) i always like him on guiding light and he is a good actor to. he was always funny on there to also.

abey

Postby abey » Wed May 18, 2011 10:21 am

Quote pink kiity: if they do recast billy Abbott i think they should recast him with Daniel Cosgrove they are so much alike and he would make a good billy Abbott :-) i always like him on guiding light and he is a good actor to. he was always funny on there to also.

I agree. Daniel Cosgrove would be a perfect replacement. I loved him on Guiding Light.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:43 am

Daniel Cosgrove loved him on ATWTs Bring him on if Billy quits!

Jaycee5

Postby Jaycee5 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:48 am

Quote abey: I do not think Billy is going anywhere. He is still in negotiations and all are very optimistic.

When a popular actor is in negotiations, rumors start being posted that the actor is leaving.

This happens all the time!

IF this was just about money it would be settled by now. It sounds like BM wants to move on.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”