The BIGGEST BOOBS in Television!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
harpo2

The BIGGEST BOOBS in Television!

Postby harpo2 » Sun May 15, 2011 5:11 pm

The writers have two very serious issues they need to own! First, the need to expose all the female breasts all the way down to the nipple, is more than gross and inappropriate. Designers don't even cut clothes that low, so the costume department has been given orders to alter the outfits to give this to the viewers. Second, they must despise those in law enforcement because every cop on the show is either corrupt or a complete BOOB who just waits in the wings to throw someone in jail. They don't weigh facts, or use judgement, they always lick their chops at the prospect at putting a rich person in jail.

soapgran

Re: The BIGGEST BOOBS in Television!

Postby soapgran » Sun May 15, 2011 5:37 pm

I think you are blaming the wrong set of people, writers don't decide who wears what, producers, directors and wardrobe decide on the costumes.

calliope

Postby calliope » Sun May 15, 2011 7:39 pm

You think designers don't cut clothes that low? Of course they do!

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Sun May 15, 2011 7:46 pm

the biggest boob in television will i have to go with
goober Pyle on the Andy Griffith show,

calliope

Postby calliope » Sun May 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Pink kitty, I have to go with those New jersey housewives! I've never seen the show but I keep seeing clips of them!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sun May 15, 2011 8:12 pm

:-)

Juju4MM

Postby Juju4MM » Sun May 15, 2011 9:09 pm

When is the last time you have been shopping, yes they are designing clothes that low cut. Its the wardrobe dept that dresses these actresses.

harpo2

Postby harpo2 » Mon May 16, 2011 2:08 am

You really think the hired help decides what the women wear on a show? Grow up! The creators decide what turn the characters take, and the people who run this show think that the females are not alluring enough without complete nudity down to the nipples. Actually, I believe they have no respect for women and that is why they put them in frontless dresses. What about the BOOB cops?

harpo2

Postby harpo2 » Mon May 16, 2011 2:22 am

Have you ever bought clothes in your true size? Of course, the overweight buxom girl buys a size small T when she is a XXl and of course it is LOW CUT! Women are so CLUELESS about what is class. Just because you can put it on, doesn't make it look good!

harpo2

Postby harpo2 » Mon May 16, 2011 2:43 am

Quote calliope: You think designers don't cut clothes that low? Of course they do!

No they don't, when it comes down to everyday wear and everyday evening attire. Did you ever see a woman, "SOPHIA'S" size, with a wedding dress that had no virtual front to her wedding dress? It was like two suspended basketballs stuck just below her chin as a "sexy dress"? These writers have no respect for women nor, law enforcement. Think this is OK? FYI, I actually have mostly designer clothing myself at a size 2 thru 6, depending on my traveling schedule and I have NEVER even seen a dress that had no chest material!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”