Casting Rumor

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soapgran

Re: Casting Rumor

Postby soapgran » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 pm

To all posters: the links referenced in this thread are available for all to read that cares to. In fact I wish someone else would. If I am wrong I am willing to admit it.
Thank you.

baileysmommy

Postby baileysmommy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Poster bashing is NOT permitted - Admin

baileysmommy

Postby baileysmommy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:06 pm

poster bashing is NOT permitted - Admin

velocity

Postby velocity » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Quote soapgran: To all posters: the links referenced in this thread are available for all to read that cares to. In fact I wish someone else would. If I am wrong I am willing to admit it.
Thank you.

I read Michael Fairman's blog, soapgran. Nowhere does he mention MS or VR. They were mentioned in the comment section. Now I'm leaving this thread, way too hostile for my taste. Have a good week soapgran.

soapgran

Postby soapgran » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Quote velocity:
Quote soapgran: To all posters: the links referenced in this thread are available for all to read that cares to. In fact I wish someone else would. If I am wrong I am willing to admit it.
Thank you.

I read Michael Fairman's blog, soapgran. Nowhere does he mention MS or VR. They were mentioned in the comment section. Now I'm leaving this thread, way too hostile for my taste. Have a good week soapgran.

Thanks Vel, I appreciate you. Hope your week is great too.

PLKC

Postby PLKC » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Quote baileysmommy:
Thank you.

Then admit it already!! The link is Michael Fairman in his own words. Maybe when that Namenda kicks in you'll be ready?

My father is on Namenda because he suffers from Alzheimer's disease. I thought your other posts were pretty harsh, but this takes the cake. Have you ever watched anybody in your family with this disease?

baileysmommy

Postby baileysmommy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Quote velocity:
Thank you.

Did I ever state that Michael Fairman said it was MS? I posted in another post in this thread the entire quote about the Y&R actress. It is his post and the facts that MS and SC are the only two actress's on the show who belong to scientology, and the fact that the writer of an article reporting about Michael Fairman's statements refers to the fact that this person has had problems with other actors on the show, and specifically mentions the spitting in the face accusation.
Wow! I know the education problem in the states has been long standing, and that you all love your sound bites due to your short attention spans, but the fact that you are unable to absorb that is amazing!! You can't read through... what? Three or four posts where specifics are given...and see that ALL that was written was what Michael Fairman said, and the fact that the writer of the article on we love soaps about MF statments mentions the spitting in the face accusation when referencing the actress in question. The fact that you have glommed onto a fictional character and are unable to seperate the personality of the actress from the character is BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baileysmommy

Postby baileysmommy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Quote PLKC:
Quote baileysmommy:
Thank you.

Then admit it already!! The link is Michael Fairman in his own words. Maybe when that Namenda kicks in you'll be ready?

My father is on Namenda because he suffers from Alzheimer's disease. I thought your other posts were pretty harsh, but this takes the cake. Have you ever watched anybody in your family with this disease?

I love cake! ~)

soapgran

Postby soapgran » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Quote PLKC:
Quote baileysmommy:
Thank you.

PLKC can you do me a favor and read post #8 and explain it to me, my meds haven't kicked in yet so I'm not certain what it says, Thanks, I'll go change my Depends while you do that if you will be so kind.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Quote baileysmommy:
Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote baileysmommy:
Quote soapgran:
Quote baileysmommy:
Quote soapgran:
Quote baileysmommy:
Quote soapgran:
Quote baileysmommy:
Quote Mutley: What does MS religion have to do with a casting rumor. This thread is such an obvious bait.

Bait? For what? Fact is there are only two actress's on Y&R who have/are associated with scientolgy, and only one of them have been accussed of spitting in another actress's face. It's not baiting, it's called deduction Watson.

I have said a few times in this thread that I think Michelle Stafford is an amazing actress. I was expressing my disappointment in a humorous way with her actions, and that FOR ME it is now very difficult to watch her and seperate the actress from the role.
Believe me the whole Sharon/Phyllis nonsense bores me to tears. I have always found Michelle exciting and fun to watch, it's just that now knowing these things about her it makes it more difficult to watch her on screen.
Same way in which FOR ME it is difficult to watch Tom Cruise after he did the jumping on Oprah's couch, and blasting Brooke Sheilds for the way in which she choose to deal with her post-partum depression. Not every one can be cured by holding two tin cans in their hands, and being told by someone after forking over several thousand dollars that their Teton is out of whack, and they will need to pay for more auditing (tin can holding) until the evils of Zenu can be reconciled.

All I have to say is this----- NOWHERE does that write up mention MS OR SC. just because they are the only two actresses KNOWN TO YOU on the set does not give you the right to make such a statement. There are MANY other women who work on the show. This is just your "deduction", there is absolutely no basis for it. As for the other incident I take anything that VR says with a grain of salt, she has proven many times over what kind of person she is. Saying things like this can be harmful to people and it is unfair of you to post something like that on a public mb.

You're hysterical!! What you accuse me of doing to Michelle Stafford, you just did to Victoria Rowell!!! Too funny!!
Now if you read the entire piece, which I linked to, Michael Fairman refers to her as a fellow Colleague Who He Has Known For Years.
As well, when this was reported on we love soaps they refered to the actress having had been accused previously of spitting in the face of a colleague. We ALL know, and by your post you indicate that you have heard this as well, that after leaving the show Victoria had said Michelle had spit in her face. Also three years later, Michelle did say that it was during a spit take, and some of it got on Victoria.
I'm not chosing Victoria's version over Michelle's (it might be helpful if you actually read all of my posts in this thread) WHAT I AM SAYING is that Michelle was accussed of doing it. So if you take the comment from the we love soaps reports...da dah!! You get Michelle!! It really isn't that big of a leap!!!!
(I swore I'd never fall again, but this don't even feel like falling. Gravity can't forget to pull me back to the ground again. ;) )

And you are insulting. I won't continue this any further since you want to sling such insulting remarks. It's no wonder this board stays in such turmoil.

I insulted you?! I think my tone was more mild then how you addressed me. What I really think your not wanting to discuss it any further is about is that I shut your logic DOWN!! Not just shut it down, but buttoned it up and sewn it shut!
But anyway, you enjoy the rest of your weekend! I know I will.

No, your school yard bullying remarks did NOT "shut me down"
I still stand by my original statement which was 'NOWHERE in his (MF's) letter did he refer to Michelle Stafford or Victoria Rowell" I searched several sites including the one you referenced and the remarks were made by POSTERS not Michael Fairman. The very first poster as a matter of fact stated that the ASSUMPTION that it was Michelle was UNSUBSTANTIATED. I saw three or four other posts about it and it was all just conjecture. On another site there was a comment made by someone who said they would bet that it was Michelle. You said yourself it was your "deduction". Thus far you haven't proven a thing. I am NOT saying she didn't say it, what I said was you had no right to make the statement based on your deductions made from what some one else had said. If you feel the need to make those kinds of comments I'm saying you should be certain they are TRUE !! As to my comments on Victoria Rowell it has been proven time and again from various sources how she feels about several of the cast members of Y&R. I saw the video of the incident and it has been said Michelle spit in her face, she did not, even so that is totally irrelevant to this conversation. If anyone is "hysterical" by the way it sounds as if you are more so than I. You started this thread and from about the 4th or 5th post you sounded combative and defensive with other posters as well.

And Thank you, my week end has been just fine with the lovely spring weather. I hope yours has been, too.

Okay granny! You want combative...you'll get it. First you had to search this post out since it wound up on like page 3 or 4 of this MB yesterday!! It's one thing to have a difference of opinion, but first you state what I have a right to express, like you're some morallity police...but you don't even bother to read what I actually posted, and then you OUTRIGHT LIE!!! Oh Granny!! No you are no longer funny or hysterical, you're just a bitter old liar!
The link I gave, and will give again markathbun.wordpress.com/2011/01/23/michael-fairmen
Is completly written by Michael Fairman. It is him explaining why he left scientology, and the reactions people in the...scientology had to that. So there is your first fib...wel no..outright LIE!!
Then on we love soaps...I expect from the fact that you are unable to comprehend the facts of my post this little tidbit passed your bifocals as well! But in the comments section the WRITER OF THE ARTICLE RESPONDS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!!! Did you bother to check the names in the comment section??? A commentor makes a comment about it possibly being MS, and the WRITER OF THE ARTICLE RESPONDS that this would be the second time she has had an altercation with another actor on the show since she has been accussed in the past of spitting in another actors face!
I can't help that your possible dementia prevents you from comprehending written passages, or the fact that you play little miss martyr...by insulting someone, and then when they come back at you in their own defense you decide to play the victim. BUT the fact that you claim nothing was said or written by Michael Fairman in the link I gave, when the entire link is what he himself wrote on why he left scientology and others reactions to it shows you( by anyone who cares to go to the link to see) that you are a blithering old liar!
OH, granny...liar liar your depends are on fire!! Perhaps that's the only way you can tell they need changing?
And yes the weather today was sublime...I had a great afternoon...too bad when you wake up tommmorow you won't be able to remember yours!

Talk about needing to pray for somebody!

You are so out of line talking to another poster in the manner you just did. You really need to extend an apology to soapgran for being blatantly disrespectful.

Stop cyberbullying!

Then get down on your knees honey, I'm sure it's not an unfamiliar position for you!

Bailey's daddy said you should try it more often ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”